My husband and I stayed at the Ibis on Bencoolen whilst on an overnight transit from London to our week-long holiday in Phuket. We wanted something basic, well-priced, in town and that included breakfast. The Ibis ticked all these boxes. The rooms are fuss-free but very clean and considering that we were only going to sleep here, ideal for us. We wanted the option of walking around and so decided to not stay at an airport hotel - we are glad we did. Just before going to bed, we ate at a nearby restaurant - Fatty's. Despite the funny name, the food was yummy and fresh. Cost was SGD55 for 3 dishes, rice, mineral water and a large beer. The buffet breakfast the following morning was sufficient - the usual options; not fancy but tasty! All in all, would recommend this hotel if you plan to use your money for more than just hotels. Hotel staff were also lovely - decent bed too :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel location in Singapore next to Singapore shopping & business centers with an 8-minute walk to Bugis MRT. TASTE Restaurant serves international cuisine and local Singapore dishes daily. Best Economy Hotel in Asia Pacific by TTG in 2009-12. Certificate of Excellence awarded by Tripadvisor in 2012-15. FREE WiFi access, international adaptors, USB chargers, complimentary access to 2,300 newspapers, free use of a bamboo bicycle and Reloadable EZ-link card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Singapore On Bencoolen Hotel Singapore
- Accor Singapore On Bencoolen