I booked this hotel as part of a Singapore Airlines stop-over package. Room was a little small but clean. Fridge, coffeemaker and flatscreen TV. No carpet (I hate carpet in hotel rooms). The bed was comfortable with firm pillows. Bathroom surprisingly roomy with a large glass shower. Good water pressure. Bathroom very clean as well. Vending machines on every floor, coin laundry on third floor. Free Wifi in lobby and room. I used it quite a bit and had no problems, even streaming videos from Germany. Staff was friendly and helpful. I didn't use the hotel restaurant, too many interesting places to eat in the neighbourhood :-)
In summary, this was a very nice hotel, perfect for sightseeing and if I'm ever back in Singapore, I'll stay there again. If I had to complain about something it would be the towels. Although clean and fresh smelling, they were quite threadbare and on the grayish side of white.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel location in Singapore next to Singapore shopping & business centers with an 8-minute walk to Bugis MRT. TASTE Restaurant serves international cuisine and local Singapore dishes daily. Best Economy Hotel in Asia Pacific by TTG in 2009-12. Certificate of Excellence awarded by Tripadvisor in 2012-15. FREE WiFi access, international adaptors, USB chargers, complimentary access to 2,300 newspapers, free use of a bamboo bicycle and Reloadable EZ-link card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Singapore On Bencoolen Hotel Singapore
- Accor Singapore On Bencoolen