My husband and I stayed at the Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen overnbight on our return trip from China to Australia.
This has to be the best Accor Hotel I have ever stayed including some of the 5 star.
From the moment we walked in the service was wonderful, very friendly helpful staff, in particular Eric.
The rooms, while basic a very clean and the bed was comfortable. Internet available free of charge in the foyer.
Great location close to various subways which can get you to all the tourist traps very quickly.
Not far to Raffles which is worth a visit.
If we return to Singapore this will be the hotel of our choice. Loved it!
Congratulations Singapore your customer service is the best I have experienced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel location in Singapore next to Singapore shopping & business centers with an 8-minute walk to Bugis MRT. TASTE Restaurant serves international cuisine and local Singapore dishes daily. Best Economy Hotel in Asia Pacific by TTG in 2009-12. Certificate of Excellence awarded by Tripadvisor in 2012-15. FREE WiFi access, international adaptors, USB chargers, complimentary access to 2,300 newspapers, free use of a bamboo bicycle and Reloadable EZ-link card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Singapore On Bencoolen Hotel Singapore
- Accor Singapore On Bencoolen