Stayed at this modern high-rise hotel for three nights on a stopover to Australia. Courteous and helpful staff and although the room was a bit smal,l was good for a city centre hotel. The room and bathroom were spotlessly clean and the bed comfortable, and we got a good nights sleep.
Paid in advance for breakfast which was excellent and was served in the bar area on the ground floor.
The hotel was conveniently located near the Bugis district with plenty of shops and restaurants nearby. A short stroll to Orchard Road and all the shopping that has to offer.
Overall an excellent place to stay for a short visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel location in Singapore next to Singapore shopping & business centers with an 8-minute walk to Bugis MRT. TASTE Restaurant serves international cuisine and local Singapore dishes daily. Best Economy Hotel in Asia Pacific by TTG in 2009-12. Certificate of Excellence awarded by Tripadvisor in 2012-15. FREE WiFi access, international adaptors, USB chargers, complimentary access to 2,300 newspapers, free use of a bamboo bicycle and Reloadable EZ-link card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Singapore On Bencoolen Hotel Singapore
- Accor Singapore On Bencoolen