“Different Driver, Different Attitude, Different Mood”

Maxi Cab Booking - Limo Taxi
Ranked #33 of 78 Transportation in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: Maxi Cab Booking in Singapore Our Services Includes: Airport transfer, hotel transfer, point-to-point transfer, hourly disposal, wedding, special events etc).
Reviewed June 30, 2017

I've used Maxi Cab - Limousine Taxi for almost 10+ times. Reason I choose them is their online booking and payment are reliable. They can immediately assign the driver's name right after the booking completed, confirmation is also made directly through calls and emails, and their car selection is quite many.
However, the "mr.taxi driver" that will be assigned to you is somewhat random. Some are really helpful and friendly. They once helped us finding our group member that left behind in the street we don't know. But some are rude, careless, and often do "slam-the-trunk-door-with brute force". They just get mad at you if you're not waiting in the hotel lobby, or if you're 5 minutes late not to appear in the scheduled place. All and all, I'm not really confidence everytime I click the confirm button on Maxi Cab - Limo Taxi.

Reviewed April 23, 2017

My wife and I had to get to the airport around 3:30 AM in the morning (UGH!!!!) FOR A 6:30 am Departure to Tokyo en route to New York. UGH! Who to call, what to do? We had four suitcases (business class allowance) after a six week stay with family. We gambled on Maxi. What a winning bet! Their driver was parked in our apartment building's garage way ahead of time. When we staggered downstairs with our luggage (wheeled off the elevator), he was instantly there to help us. We were heading to Terminal 2. I had checked the Changi web site ahead of time and found that on this day, overnight, there was no access to the departure level because of a construction project, and we would have to drag ourselves upstairs somehow (elevator, perhaps) to check-in. I had informed the helpful telephone desk of Maxi of this ahead of time, and asked if there was a creative solution. The Canadian educated driver had one. He knew a way of getting to the departure level via a parking garage, and, we did it. Not only did he get us to the second level, but he was able to park the van, extract our luggage, find a travel cart, and personally escort us to the check-in desk many yards away. We are in our late 70's, and believe me, this was service above and beyond. We were thrilled with his help, we let him know so in the appropriate away, and I volunteered to write a review for Trip Advisor. Folks, use this company, They are the best.

Reviewed April 22, 2017

I miss the London taxi drivers....Used to be selected and trained for very long periods, finding their way through the most intricate streets without any GPS....In Singapore, not all taxi drivers know their way around, even with the use of a GPS ? Not all of them are discreet,, trying to make conversation when the passenger is sleeping or dosing, or even going through his business papers in the car....This is most discourteous. Worse, I eneded up at teh international airport instead of the secondary where I intended to go. He claimed that I told him to take me to the international one. How ? I used to go to the secondary airport on a daily basis for my work. Finally he apologized : One good thing.To top it off, some of the taxi drivers are argumenative. In contrast, some of them, a minority, are very discreet and helpful. The taxi system needs to be updated in a place that claims to differentiate itself from the rest of Asia. The overall rating for Singapore taxi drivers is a minus average.

Reviewed March 20, 2017

Upon disembarking from our cruise we excited the terminal looking for taxi service to our apartment. Someone from Maxi Limo immediately approached us. They have van limos for a a flat price. It was $60 Singapore. The vehicles are beautiful. It was a large van that accommodated 4 of us and 7 pieces of luggage. The driver was very pleasant. He took us to our apartment and gave us his card. We contacted him and arranged for him to pick us up a few days later and take us to the airport. All went very smooth. This was so easy since we were 2 couples.