“The best foot massage experience ever!”

Bath Culture Foot Therapy
Ranked #6 of 273 Spas & Wellness in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: At Bath Culture, the timeless art of inspiring health and inner well-being has been perfected. Warm up your body with a soothing foot bath served in a traditional wooden tub, ideal after a hard day’s work. Followed by an oriental foot massage, feel your muscles being kneaded and the tension seep away from your body as you drift off to soothing oriental music and enter a realm of blissful happiness and total relaxation.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The ambiance was quiet and beautiful. Upon our arrival, we were given a nice warm pillow under the neck, feeling completely relaxed on the comfy couch and offered a nice selection of Chinese tea. The music was soothing and the massage was professional. The best of all, no appointment was required. We could just walk in and had our massage done at 11pm after a late dinner in Chinatown at 10pm. What a perfect day!

1  Thank Zhenlin Z

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Great service and experience. This was a welcome rest from hitting the sidewalk and gave us lots of fresh energy for the rest of the day. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Reklawas
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I was another person who read the great reviews so was determined to go and experience this place for myself. Yes, you pick what you want from the menu when you walk through the door. I got a foot soak, a neck and shoulder massage as well as a foot and calf massage, plus a herbal tea taking 90 mins for about $100. The place itself is very nice and clean. The staff are nice, the seats are comfortable they have phone connections and a tv. It is generally a pleasant experience. It is not the type of massage you get in a day spa though. They really get right into your muscles and at times it does kind of hurt but later you do feel good. I got a knot kneaded out of my shoulder which did really hurt but they got rid of it. They also use their knuckle to get right into the pressure points on the feet which again hurts but does relieve the tension afterwards. It is a really refreshing experience especially after walking around exploring Singapore for hours beforehand with aching feet. Then after your massage you have fresh feet to explore Chinatown. I too would recommend this experience...

4  Thank KbKylie
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Our feet were in bad shape at the end of our 10 week European holiday, so we were looking for somewhere to have a relaxing foot massage. After reading the Trip Advisor reviews, my husband, son & I headed off to Bath Culture Foot Therapy & they didn't disappoint. While our feet soaked, we had three very attentive masseurs knead the knots out of our shoulders, back & neck. We then had an amazing foot & calf massage, while sipping on our herbal tea. An hour passed by too quickly & we wished we were staying in Singapore longer, so we could return. This will definitely be on our 'to do' list next time, when we go back to Singapore.

1  Thank Philippa H
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I have to travel to Singapore on business periodically from the US. After 30+ hour of travel a foot bath, and massage is the best way to recover, and Bath Culture Foot Therapy is the best I have found in Singapore.

The prices are reasonable, the facilities are excellent, and the staff great! You don't have to worry about being "sold" extra services, make your selection from the menu, and take a seat.

I have made it my Singapore tradition to come the day I arrive in Singapore to rejuvenate from the long trip, and to go again the day before I leave to prepare for the trip home. Really a great experience.