“A relaxing spot in hectic China Town”

Bath Culture Foot Therapy
Ranked #6 of 265 Spas & Wellness in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: At Bath Culture, the timeless art of inspiring health and inner well-being has been perfected. Warm up your body with a soothing foot bath served in a traditional wooden tub, ideal after a hard day’s work. Followed by an oriental foot massage, feel your muscles being kneaded and the tension seep away from your body as you drift off to soothing oriental music and enter a realm of blissful happiness and total relaxation.
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This place offers a true traditional Chinese massage. Whether you choose a half-an-hour neck and back massage or take a whole menu of foot soaks and reflexology, it is all great! During the treatment you get to choose your own tea from a menu of herbal teas, which is included in the price (that was the case when I went there).
I found it a bit difficult to find (market stalls all over the place) but if you enter Temple Street from the New Bridge Road, look for the sign on your right hand side. You won't miss it!
If you are not familiar with Chinese massage, be prepared. Depending on your physical condition, it can be quite painful. However, it is all for the best and afterwards you'll feel fantastic! I paid around 30 SGD for 30 min. neck and back massage and 80 something for a 90 min. foot soak reflexology menu.

2  Thank Dutchie888
There are newer reviews for Bath Culture Foot Therapy

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I saw the reviews for this on tripadvisor and I'm so glad we went! The foot massage was wonderful and the place had a beautiful oriental ambiance. They also had facilities there to re-charge your phone and a small tv screen for each person. The teas provided were amazing. If you have a few days in Singapore I would recommend you put this on your 'to do' list.

4  Thank Kristin266
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Totally worth it! I found this place while walking around with the Trip Advisor app. I ended up going twice during my week in Singapore. I went right before my flight back home and it was great! Very highly recommended!

4  Thank happydiddly
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Business trip, just arrived in Singapore after 8 days travelling China, differents cities, flights, short nights, meetings ... no sport ... this 90mn break was just perfect for relief of the week and get ready for the next one ...
Thanks

3  Thank MPB73
Reviewed February 23, 2013

we bumped into this place during our visit to china towen in singapore. we got a very good foot massage and paid low price compared to prices in the Hotels. The treatment was very professional, and the people there are very well trained. The facility is clean and very well taken care of. Later we found that the place has high grades in TA, well deserved.

3  Thank Dan P