If you like big rooms, then the Citadine is good. Not really luxury rooms, but ok. Internet a bit weak on peak hours but free. Just nearby Orchide (15 minutes walk, which is ok), and yet, not with all the traffic and people. Quiet. Just one drawback, it is long to come from the airport (many changes), but fast by taxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, modern and compatible with the fashionable lifestyle of the international traveller, Citadines Mount Sophia is ideal for those who want to have a unique blend of prime serviced residence. The apartments are designed with space to work and live comfortably while being close to the excitement of the city. Enjoy the proximity of shopping and business on Orchard Road, the central business district, the Singapore MRT train stations like Dhoby Ghaut and Little India are both close at hand for travel throughout the country. At Citadines Mount Sophia you can choose the apartment that suits your needs along with the services that suit your lifestyle and budget. Customize your stay and enjoy Singapore like never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines Mount Sophia Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Hotel Singapore
- Citadines Mount Sophia Singapore