It was my first time in Singapore and stayed in Citadines for four nights. Could not have stayed at a better place. The facilities were excellent and the staff were very helpful. You could borrow an adapter for your chargers or what-not. WiFi all over. Huge LCD television with cable. Condo-type kitchen with fridge, microwave and electric stove. Separate bathroom and comfort room. Hot and cold water. Nice view. Was on the 11th floor. The MTR station is a walk away. There are also cabs pulling in right outside the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, modern and compatible with the fashionable lifestyle of the international traveller, Citadines Mount Sophia is ideal for those who want to have a unique blend of prime serviced residence. The apartments are designed with space to work and live comfortably while being close to the excitement of the city. Enjoy the proximity of shopping and business on Orchard Road, the central business district, the Singapore MRT train stations like Dhoby Ghaut and Little India are both close at hand for travel throughout the country. At Citadines Mount Sophia you can choose the apartment that suits your needs along with the services that suit your lifestyle and budget. Customize your stay and enjoy Singapore like never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com and Hotwire so you can book your Citadines Mount Sophia Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Hotel Singapore
- Citadines Mount Sophia Singapore