Beds and Dreams Inn @ ChinaTown
$242
$173
  • Restaurant
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$187
$171
$241
$202
Fullerton Hotel
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$143
$129
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$227
$170
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$114
$528
$313
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
All reviewspeanut buttermrt stationclean dormsbed dormfemale dormclarke quayfree breakfastgreat place to staystayed here for nightswi fismall roomfamily roomhostelchinatownroommates2minstoilet
Reviewed April 17, 2011

Very clean hostel, lovely staff great you at the reception. You keep your shoes in a little box outside. The dorm rooms had 28 beds in them, it was hard to sleep when 4 people were snoring loudly! you get a locker in the room which is great for laptops etc. the free breakfast and internet was good too. Great location to get to places, I would recommend this hostel for budget travellers but remember to take earplugs.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pollyscrypt
Reviewed April 5, 2011

After reading several reviews and selecting from among dozens of hostels in Singapore, I found Rucksack Inn to be the most convenient and I was definitely right! My stay in the place was comfortable and very convenient. It's near the MRT plus the place is clean and cozy. It was my first time (and my friends, as well) to stay in a hostel, but we didn't have trouble adjusting to the arrangement. :) The staff was also friendly, especially the one who received us. They also host a free tour in Chinatown on Sundays which was a huge bonus! I'd stay there again when I visit the lovely Singapura!

Room Tip: Go for a private room if you can :)
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Carics
Reviewed March 28, 2011

I stayed at the Ruck Sack Inn 2 for one night. The staff are incredibly friendly - it's the really small things like being given a glass of cold water upon arrival made it ultra special.

The location was brilliant. A short walk to Clarke Quay and MRT station. The only downsides of the stay was the karaoke night in the bar right next door was very audible from my room. Also I would have preferred to have a duvet quilt to lie under rather than a very thin (but pretty) sheet. The Wi-fi was a little unstable during my stay which wasn't a major issue, only a minor inconvenience at times.

Otherwise good value for money and I would consider staying again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank seanik
Reviewed February 25, 2011

Me and my girlfriend stayed here for 1 night as our previous hostel was booked up and we had to move next door to Ruck Sack Inn 2. The service was brilliant although a little confusion in the language barrier as the lady said our reservation we had made the previous day wasn't actually in the system but we eventually got in. Incredibly clean, infact that is all the staff did. Communal areas we great too with a nice lounge area and a good selection of Lonely Planet guides to take anyones fancy. Also a 5 minute walk to one of two MRT stations - Clarke Quay and ChinaTown. Overall we had a great experience and would recommend to anyone visiting Singapore.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DavenSoph89
Reviewed February 20, 2011

I stayed in both ruscksack inn 1 and 2 in private room. The space for both was really small, and i think a bit overpriced for the size of the room.. but again, it's singapore! don't expect anything cheap! Great ambiance in the living room, spotlessly clean bathrooms. They even provide shampoo and shower gel! I am not used to share bathrooms but this was not a problem at all at Rucksack! I looooooved the staff they were really helpful and nice and just looked happy to do their jobs :) The use for coffee/tea and toast through the day is really nice for those who return for a quick break to the hotel. I recommend Rucksack for those travelling with friends or alone as it is the best backpacker experience ever!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family