Very clean budget hostel. Close to MRT and Chinatown shopping area. Situated at level 2 of residence apartmet. Highly recommended despite only one sharing toilet between all dorm and single room. Food court downstairs, you may take your meal anytime. Karen the staff is very helpful. Andrew, the owner, very friendly too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Century Service World, located in a great area of Chinatown, is a cool fun-loving backpacker's haven in the heart of the city. We are just a stone's throw away from the Chinatown market and Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum. The Chinatown MRT Station is just a minute walking distance straight down the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, HostelWorld and Booking.com so you can book your Century Service World Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Service World Backpackers Hotel Chinatown
- Century Service World Hostel Singapore