This was the cheapest hotel we could find online. The facilities were great. The location was good, comfortable beds, good shower, well managed and clean and also good value. this place is definitely recommended for low budget travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near the Chinatown MRT Station and within the heart of Chinatown, the ServiceWorld Hostel is well established as a budget hostel , noted for comfort, convenience and cleanliness. Directions: take MRT to the Chinatown MRT Station. Exit at Exit C from the Chinatown MRT Station and walk to the Hostel . ( just a few minutes' walk). The Hostel is on top of the Sheng Siong Supermarket at Chin Swee Road, Singapore. It is a 24 hour Supermarket, adjacent to the Pearls' Hill City Park where you can relax in Nature's garden or do some jogging and walking exercise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Hostel Century Service World reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Service World Backpackers Hotel Chinatown
- Hostel Century Service World Singapore