I would recommend this hostel to anyone who visits SG.
The location is perfect, the beds are comfortable and the owner Andrew is very nice. The hostel even has a working AC and the shower is the best I I've seen this month ;)
For backpackers this is the ideal place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Century Service World, located in a great area of Chinatown, is a cool fun-loving backpacker's haven in the heart of the city. We are just a stone's throw away from the Chinatown market and Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum. The Chinatown MRT Station is just a minute walking distance straight down the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Century Service World Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Service World Backpackers Hotel Chinatown
- Century Service World Hostel Singapore