The hostel is in chinatown and the mrt is enough close, just 5min walking from it.
The hostel is not easy to find, it's at the second floor of a block, the batroom is really small and quite dirty. A.wifi connection is also available
The staff is pretty much nice but not always present at the hostel, in fact we have to call the owner for having a room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Century Service World, located in a great area of Chinatown, is a cool fun-loving backpacker's haven in the heart of the city. We are just a stone's throw away from the Chinatown market and Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum. The Chinatown MRT Station is just a minute walking distance straight down the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Century Service World Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Service World Backpackers Hotel Chinatown
- Century Service World Hostel Singapore