Don't come in here expecting more than a place to sleep at night, take a shower in the morning and continue your tourist experience in the city, after a delicious, but definitely basic, breakfast. The beds are bunkbed style, and I was most impressed by the security setup, whereby there was a security code to enter, and spacious lockers to stash your stuff in. I only stayed over a weekend, so did not have too much trouble. i'm assuming the line for the bathroom would be the most frustrating part for people, but if you get up early enough you can avoid that hassle. Overall, the owner/staff are fantastic people, the location couldn't be easier to locate or more central to the city, and the rates are very affordable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near the Chinatown MRT Station and within the heart of Chinatown, the ServiceWorld Hostel is well established as a budget hostel , noted for comfort, convenience and cleanliness. Directions: take MRT to the Chinatown MRT Station. Exit at Exit C from the Chinatown MRT Station and walk to the Hostel . ( just a few minutes' walk). The Hostel is on top of the Sheng Siong Supermarket at Chin Swee Road, Singapore. It is a 24 hour Supermarket, adjacent to the Pearls' Hill City Park where you can relax in Nature's garden or do some jogging and walking exercise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Hostel Century Service World reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Service World Backpackers Hotel Chinatown
- Hostel Century Service World Singapore