Don't come in here expecting more than a place to sleep at night, take a shower in the morning and continue your tourist experience in the city, after a delicious, but definitely basic, breakfast. The beds are bunkbed style, and I was most impressed by the security setup, whereby there was a security code to enter, and spacious lockers to stash your stuff in. I only stayed over a weekend, so did not have too much trouble. i'm assuming the line for the bathroom would be the most frustrating part for people, but if you get up early enough you can avoid that hassle. Overall, the owner/staff are fantastic people, the location couldn't be easier to locate or more central to the city, and the rates are very affordable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Century Service World, located in a great area of Chinatown, is a cool fun-loving backpacker's haven in the heart of the city. We are just a stone's throw away from the Chinatown market and Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum. The Chinatown MRT Station is just a minute walking distance straight down the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Century Service World Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Service World Backpackers Hotel Chinatown
- Century Service World Hostel Singapore