Sorry for the late review , but I stayed here back in April 2011. It was during the rainy season, and I stayed here only for one night . The owner of this place Mr. Andrew is a great guy. Even though I chatted with him for only a few minutes, i know that he's friendly. The bed and toilet are all clean and in the morning they even give us some bread to make toast . On the downside, the place is kinda hard to find. It is very hidden, and during my search of this place, i have to call Mr Andrew a few times for some directions. Oh and also, when i stayed here I slept in the top bunk, while the ceiling lights are really close to me. Hahaha .
But anyway, good price for a good place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Century Service World, located in a great area of Chinatown, is a cool fun-loving backpacker's haven in the heart of the city. We are just a stone's throw away from the Chinatown market and Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum. The Chinatown MRT Station is just a minute walking distance straight down the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Century Service World Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Service World Backpackers Hotel Chinatown
- Century Service World Hostel Singapore