I went to Singapore last August with my family (with young and senior) and stayed at Footprints Hostel for 4 days. It is situated at Little India with about 5-10 minute walk to the MRT station, 5-10 minute walk to Mustafa centre, Bugis street and about 5-minute walk to Sim Lim Square. We took the family room which is good for 5 people and was very satisfied with its coziness considering its price. The room has AC and is clean, comfortable and wide. Even the shared comfort room is OK. Hot and cold showers are there, hair blowers (for ladies) and fans. Complimentary breakfast such as bread with different jams, cereals, milk, coffee and tea are also served from 7AM-10AM. They even have 4 desktop PCs with internet in the lobby that are free to use by its guests. Wide screen TV with sofa are there too and a bulletin with tips about getting around Singapore. Moreover, they also provide tour arrangements/transfers such as going to Singapore zoo, Malaysia, Night Safari and even airport transfer to their guests. Just ask for an arrangement a day or two before your planned trip and it will be all set. The best thing about it, the address is familiar to cab drivers. Since we have a senior with us, we often take the cab and just say 'Dickson Road' and drivers know it already. We really enjoyed our stay. Staffs are great, very helpful and honest. If you are on a budget but still want to feel the convenience of traveling, consider this hostel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Footprints Backpacker Hostel - a HOME away from home! Looking for comfortable, clean and affordable accommodation in a friendly, cozy and relaxed environment? You have come to the right place. Footprints Backpacker Hostel is conveniently located right smack in the middle of the culturally rich Little India, the centre for Singapore's Indian community. This ethnic quarter is packed with interesting treasures awaiting to be discovered. Retaining much of its authentic charm and distinct identity, this district is not what you would expect of the generally rather ‘sanitized’ Singapore. It is one of the most colourful and exotic places to visit on the island. The streets are dotted with small shops and eateries and if you are a bargain-hunter, cheap-gets are aplenty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Footprints Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Footprints Hotel Singapore
- Footprints Hostel Singapore