Decent hostel in a decent part of Singapore. Lots of food nearby, not so much local beer. Plenty of stuff going on outside. Free WiFi, and lots of beer available all through the night/morning.
Note, the poor rating I have given for sleep quality is no fault of the hostel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Footprints Backpacker Hostel - a HOME away from home! Looking for comfortable, clean and affordable accommodation in a friendly, cozy and relaxed environment? You have come to the right place. Footprints Backpacker Hostel is conveniently located right smack in the middle of the culturally rich Little India, the centre for Singapore's Indian community. This ethnic quarter is packed with interesting treasures awaiting to be discovered. Retaining much of its authentic charm and distinct identity, this district is not what you would expect of the generally rather ‘sanitized’ Singapore. It is one of the most colourful and exotic places to visit on the island. The streets are dotted with small shops and eateries and if you are a bargain-hunter, cheap-gets are aplenty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Footprints Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Footprints Hotel Singapore
- Footprints Hostel Singapore