Footprints Hostel
Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$169
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
$275
$245
  • Pool
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$215
$166
  • Restaurant
Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$165
$142
  • Pool
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$200
MarinaBaySands
$183
$161
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$151
$127
$113
$98
Agoda.com
All reviewslittle indiamrt stationmixed roomchoice of cerealsfree breakfastshared bathroomclean bathroombunk bedscomfort roomfamily roomcheap foodbugis marketsim lim squaremustafa centremin walkper daybackpackers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights in a 12 bed dorm. The really issue with this hostel is they allow building/repair work to be done from 8am. Deafening structural drilling every morning. No prior warning and not what you want when you have to be up all the following night for flying. Avoid if you want to sleep. Even have the cheek to ask customers to email them before writing a review on here. Sorry mate you had your chance when we paid you upfront. Toilets are a mouldy dirty mess.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I booked my cousins for their 1st time vacation abroad last April 21 to 27, 2013. Since I’ve been to Singapore several times already, ‘twas easy for me to find nice places to see & enjoy and comfortable hotel or hostel to stay. When my family (6 persons) and I went to Singapore last year, we booked in Footprints Hostel, hence, it was worth the experienced. It’s like we were staying in our own house. The place were clean, the location was safe, our breakfast was great and most especially, Frannie Menor, the receptionist where very patient and accommodating of our needs and demands. And I am definitely sure that what we experienced last year were also equally experienced and enjoyed by my cousins, his named is William Tagimacruz..

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sandi P
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Not only the cleanest, best wifi and cheapest footprints has the MOST LIABLE crew of all times. I left my passport with 1000 USD and before i even notice that i missed all that i received an email telling me to go there and get it withou even ONE PENNY missing ! great job !

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank pedrobraz
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Me and my friend stayed here for 5 Nights.Its a wonderful time for both of us.Good place to stay at Singapore at affordable prices.Its in the heart of the city.The hostel is very near to Little India and Bugis station.You need to come here for a home like feeling.It's cool to stay here.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank jackshiv
Reviewed April 15, 2013

we stayed 3 nights and the team was very good, take care with me, the room is very clean,
the toilet too and you dont wait because you have lot of toilet and shower!
and you can take ticket for lot of aventures and activities not expensive,
it reaaly a good team , you need to come here for have a good holidays!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple