i stayed there for 2 nights. It was the worst place i ever stay; shared toilet was wet, staff did wrong booking for me ( i picked the 6 female/ room n they gave me 10 female/room), not enough table to enjoy breakfast, corridor so messy n stuffy, located far away from mrt station and lastly, the road n alley nearby hostel was dark n looks creepy at night. too bad i couldn't find any vacant room at hotel nearby on the next day due to weekend.
never ever get the wrong place to stay for your trip. a good sleep is essential to enjoy your trip the next day. pay more is suggested rather than stay here!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Footprints Backpacker Hostel - a HOME away from home! Looking for comfortable, clean and affordable accommodation in a friendly, cozy and relaxed environment? You have come to the right place. Footprints Backpacker Hostel is conveniently located right smack in the middle of the culturally rich Little India, the centre for Singapore's Indian community. This ethnic quarter is packed with interesting treasures awaiting to be discovered. Retaining much of its authentic charm and distinct identity, this district is not what you would expect of the generally rather ‘sanitized’ Singapore. It is one of the most colourful and exotic places to visit on the island. The streets are dotted with small shops and eateries and if you are a bargain-hunter, cheap-gets are aplenty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Footprints Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Footprints Hotel Singapore
- Footprints Hostel Singapore