I have just got back from a 10 day stay with my husband, 19 year old son and girlfriend and my 15 year old daughter. We stayed in the 2 bedroom apartment on the 4th floor, which was great location to the beautiful Pool and gym. The rooms where large and very clean, we had a comfortable lounge with a big TV, dinning room and well equipped kitchen. 2 bedrooms,1 with another TV were large and the beautiful, white clean sheets and comfortable beds were lovely. The whole apartment was very clean, the staff that came and serviced our rooms were excellent they couldn't be more accommodating or friendly.
The front office staff were fantastic especially Ace Tan who went "above and beyond !" Every question I asked about local food, Hawkers markets, attractions, shops etc was meet with enthusiasm to help, nothing was too much trouble, such a warm genuine person. I had my Birthday while staying and Ace organised a beautiful box of cup cakes and sweets to be left in our room when we got back from an outing to the wonderful Zoo. What a lovely gesture, so kind and thoughtful!
I would highly recommend this hotel for families, friends, business and solo.
There is a breakfast room available Monday to Friday which provides pastries, toast, crossings,cereals,eggs and sausages, tea coffee and juices. Great for those that want a breakfast before heading out for the day.
Location isperfect just a 5 minute walk to Clarke Quay for restaurants and bars, 5 min walk to China Town with all the fantastic hawker markets for cheap delicious food, 5 min walk to Clarke Quay MRT for efficient quick transport that's cheap, there is a bus stop outside the hotel and staff are only too happy to give you help, Taxis are ever where but staff will happily get you 1, it is 30 minute taxi ride to Changi Airport about A $16, we did all the tourist attractions from the fantastic Zoo, Universal Studios to the Gardens by the Bay all were easy to get to and soo worth while,there is a great little coffee shop The Yellow Cup outside the front of the hotel if you are into coffee.
I would say that staying here was 1 of the highlights of our holiday thank you everyone on the staff you were Brilliant! This was my 3rd visit to Singapore and I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within walking distance away to Singapore’s Central Business District, Village Residence Clarke Quay provides easy access for executives on short stays in Singapore who have regular work commitments or frequent business meetings at Raffles Place and Tanjong Pagar areas. The serviced residences is also accessible by foot to a wide range of dining and shopping options along the Clarke Quay riverside and the rich cultural heritage which awaits at Chinatown. A brisk 5-minute walk will also bring you to Central shopping centre and Clarke Quay MRT, which connects to rest of Singapore. In addition, the Orchard shopping belt is only 5 minutes away by car.Village Residence Clarke Quay has Straits Chinese elements with its corridors’ decorations of wood carvings and hand painted ceramic tiles. Each of the 128 service residences comes with a fully-equipped kitchen, cable television, Wi-Fi and wonderful city views which include the subordinate courts, and even some authentic Peranakan terrace shop houses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Village Residence Clarke Quay by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Central Square Village Residences Hotel Singapore
- Village Residence Clarke Quay By Far East Hospitality Singapore