My family and I recently visited Singapore and choose to stay at the village apartments for 10 days. We researched a number of hotels, by closely looking at their ratings and localities. We choose to stay at the Village apartments which is located very Centrally where you can readily access Trains, shopping in China Town and local eateries are close by.
The first night we got there it was pretty late but their friendly staff assisted us and got us into the room we stayed in for 10 days. We had the 3 bedroom apartment which was very well presented. My two sons were in one of the rooms which was infested with ants. We came to learn about it when one of the boys saw the ants and brought it to my attention. I called reception and the friendly staff sent one of the room attendants to spray the ants and cleaned the room.
Apart from this mishap everything else went really well, The staff members I found were very friendly, accommodating and helpful. I must have got a stomach bug and one of the girls at reception was really concerned and encouraged that I go to their hospital for a quick check up just in case.
I felt at home especially when I was bored, I went downstairs to have a chat with staff, although busy but resourceful with information etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within walking distance away to Singapore’s Central Business District, Village Residence Clarke Quay provides easy access for executives on short stays in Singapore who have regular work commitments or frequent business meetings at Raffles Place and Tanjong Pagar areas. The serviced residences is also accessible by foot to a wide range of dining and shopping options along the Clarke Quay riverside and the rich cultural heritage which awaits at Chinatown. A brisk 5-minute walk will also bring you to Central shopping centre and Clarke Quay MRT, which connects to rest of Singapore. In addition, the Orchard shopping belt is only 5 minutes away by car.Village Residence Clarke Quay has Straits Chinese elements with its corridors’ decorations of wood carvings and hand painted ceramic tiles. Each of the 128 service residences comes with a fully-equipped kitchen, cable television, Wi-Fi and wonderful city views which include the subordinate courts, and even some authentic Peranakan terrace shop houses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Village Residence Clarke Quay by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Central Square Village Residences Hotel Singapore
- Village Residence Clarke Quay By Far East Hospitality Singapore