We could do all we want easily thank to the center location. The big room allow our 2 families to stay all together. We appreciate the staff support for both apartment points and touristic questions. The only thing that could be better is to get room cleaning every day instead of every 2 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within walking distance away to Singapore’s Central Business District, Village Residence Clarke Quay provides easy access for executives on short stays in Singapore who have regular work commitments or frequent business meetings at Raffles Place and Tanjong Pagar areas. The serviced residences is also accessible by foot to a wide range of dining and shopping options along the Clarke Quay riverside and the rich cultural heritage which awaits at Chinatown. A brisk 5-minute walk will also bring you to Central shopping centre and Clarke Quay MRT, which connects to rest of Singapore. In addition, the Orchard shopping belt is only 5 minutes away by car.Village Residence Clarke Quay has Straits Chinese elements with its corridors’ decorations of wood carvings and hand painted ceramic tiles. Each of the 128 service residences comes with a fully-equipped kitchen, cable television, Wi-Fi and wonderful city views which include the subordinate courts, and even some authentic Peranakan terrace shop houses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Village Residence Clarke Quay by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Central Square Village Residences Hotel Singapore
- Village Residence Clarke Quay By Far East Hospitality Singapore