“Liao Fan Hawker Chan”

Ranked #95 of 275 Quick Bites in Singapore
Neighborhood: Central Area/City Area
Neighborhood: Central Area/City Area
Reviewed September 6, 2017

We were really excited to eat here given the Michelin Star rating. We arrived at about 5 pm and ordered the famous chicken rice. Yes it was tasty but I am no chicken rice expert but definitely cannot see why it deserved a Michelin Star! Worth the visit if you don't have to wait!

Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

Didn't mind the long line outside, that was expected. Did find a table pretty quickly. What I very much did mind was that most food we ordered was just about cold, where it is supposed to be hot. Very disappointing.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Coming from someone who has never tried a Michelin star meal, the food was pretty good and only costs a few American dollars. Obviously, be prepared to wait at least 20-30 minutes in line to order, but once our order was in the food came out pretty fast. Crowded dining area. I'd say worth going at least once

Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

Love their food! Fast although blockbuster line, packed with people. Food was great, good serving size, prices are 3.80-4.80 for meals. Bang for your buck! Left my wallet there this afternoon, and I came back maybe 20-30 minutes after and i was able to retrieve it there. Will definitely go back. The lines are just so loooonnngggg though!:) but daughter loved the noodles!:)

Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed the chicken rice. The original meal is soya sauce chicken rice (3.80 SDollar). I suggest if you are hungry get 2. My wife ate pork ribs noodle (5.00), she liked it very much. Drinks 1,60-1,80

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Hawker Chan? Share your experiences!