“Wonderful Gyoza !”

Neighborhood: Jurong East
milano
“Wonderful Gyoza !”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Loved the service, the speed, the method to place orders. We returned to this restaurant every time we could have possibly done so. Portions are big, and food is very tasty as well as fairly priced. A must go if you are in a shopping mall and have a crave for some nice Gyoza.

• Visited December 2013

Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“Beak in sightseeing”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

It was a warm day, we had been touring the sights all day and just wanted to sit down ith a drink and something light to eat to see us through to supper time.
It was a good job we were not in a hurry s the service was very slow a bit of a culture shock as we had been impressed by the standard of service everywhere we went in Singaore.
Staff ignored you oncethey had finally served you, at least they gve us the right food order. We did not return to this retraunant.

• Visited October 2013
“Just not the same...”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We went to the branch at Vivo City - which used to be called AOBA.

Sorely disappointed. The server who greeted us was rude! We were sitting near the kitchen and it smelled funny, the boiled egg in our ramen looked like it was prepared yesterday and the noodles just did not taste that good. Only redeeming quality was the nice broth the noodles came in.

We will not be back in a hurry.

• Visited May 2013
“Rude Service.....”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My dine at this restaurant was a totally joke to this restaurant server. we had our lunch at Ngee city branch, my wife reach the restaurant before me(1pm, lunch crowd was low), and place order for the food, she requested to have another table combine, so that she could order additional side dishes to go along. But this tall chinese(chinese) server very unpolitely and reply to my wife, the combine tables are for four diners and 'BY THE WAY, HOW MANY DISHES DO YOU THINK YOU WILL ORDER!' and he walk off from our table! I confronted him, so rudely to my wife, he ignored me and gave me a cold smile. Guess what? The next table was sitting pretty of a lady with a bowl of raman with two combine tables!!!!

• Visited May 2013
“So-called Japanese”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I had tried once here, and noo. I won't consider to come back.

It costed me SGD 18.7 for set lunch and tea, but the taste of food is below average...

Assorted tempura tasted cold and hard... the real taste of tempura shouldn't be like that... sushi is another nightmare, not fresh, and oh, they don't serve sashimi here.. only those of japanese ingredients which can be stored in fridge for couple days but not fresh sashimi fishes! Was a bit disappointed... The only 'safe' dish is the Udon, tasted fine (it is warm at least).

If it is ard SGD 10 sth, still acceptable, for almost SGD 20 but tasted like that? I would consider to visit somewhere else

(Sad)