Tripadvisor
Singapore
Post
Inbox
Search

“A great place to go especially if you are a fan of FRIENDS”
Review of Central Perk

Central Perk
Reserve a Table
OR
Order Online
Ranked #1,373 of 15,705 Restaurants in Singapore
Neighborhood: Singapore River/Riverside
Description: Recreating Friends, one coffee cup at a time. Warp yourself into the most authentic scene of the popular Sitcom FRIENDS ever created, this restaurant was re-created with scenes from FRIENDS TV shows with the iconic Orange Couch. Menu and Coffee brews are centered around the 6 main friend cast. It is a must visit fine dining restaurant with a casual twist for fan of friends.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went to celebrate a family's birthday there. The setting was quite like the cafe you see on the sitcom. We actually got a cosy corner seat at the couch (not the main yellow sofa one though) area. Food is great and I find it interesting in the way they name the items in the food menu. Some of the mains that we had were Phobe's "I can't eat meat" steak, which my son says done to his liking, Joey's "your're my Everest", which is actually turkey and surprisingly the meat was not too dry and the sauce accompanying it was just right. Even their drinks are quite special. I find the prices a little on the high side ($39 for Phobe's steak) but I guess you pay for the ambience :) Once a while indulgence is fine I guess. And you get to enjoy the FRIENDS episodes on a big screen whilst you eat.

They have a couple of photo worthy areas within the restaurant for you to create your own memories of the show.

I would go back again with my friends to check out the other items that I didn't try on the menu :)

The only downside is that I find the FRIENDS T-shirts, caps and cups sold at the restaurant's gift shop a bit too pricey. Definitely for die hard fans only :)

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
Write a reviewReviews (271)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The wife and daughter are Friends fans and they absolutely loved the place. We had fun time taking pictures in all the corners of the resto. Food was good though not exceptional. The staff were friendly, helpful and cheerful!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed January 13, 2020

Friendly staff and nice ambience. The food was ok but kind of pricey. Took lots of pictures without hassle. Enjoyed the experience!

Reviewed January 7, 2020

We were very disappointed with their poor service & quality of foods, and also especially one of the staff’s very rude attitude. I will never visit the restaurant again.

Reviewed January 5, 2020

We had a voucher stating we can redeem 2 helium balloon and a scoop of ice cream the value was around 40-50 , but when we arrived the staff mention its been so long they have this ballon dessert thing but was told we can change to another dessert which we feel that we should be able to change to 2 dessert instead , All in all we felt we are conned in redeem this voucher to this cafe to enjoy the dates !