If you're thinking "Let's give the Chalet a try, MAYBE its not as bad as they say it is?"..
STOP. CLOSE THE BROWSER AND DO NOT GIVE IT ANOTHER THOUGHT.
All us who have reviewed this place are the unlucky ones who had to experience this terrible appalling place and this is a plea for others to avoid making the same mistake we did.
The place is ROACH INFESTED. Sure, we know that its a Chalet and roaches are part and parcels of it. But really, this place is a cockroach nest. In the bedrooms, in the toilets, in the common area, even on the table you place your food! There is no escaping them..
Other issues I have with the Chalet:
- Cracked wall plasters flaking all over the floors
- Open cracks on walls & ceilings where cockroaches roam in and out
- Thick dust covering air conditioner
- Exposed air-conditioner pipes
- Leaking refrigerator
- Yellowed-stained bathroom walls and tiles
- Dust-covered windowsills
- Broken faucet on the sink
- Insufficient lightings at barbeque area and walkways
- Dimmed lightings in chalet
- Filthy, stained bedsheets
Chalet: $416 (3 Days 2 Nights)
Deposit: $50 (Refunded upon check-out)
BBQ Pit Rental: $25 (p/night)
Table + 4 Chairs: $19 (p/night)
Above all, I’d have to say to compare with other chalets in Singapore, this has got to be the filthiest money sucking place I have ever been to. If they’re going to suck our money dry for everything we require in a chalet, the least we expect in return is a proper comfortable accommodation.
Again, this is a plea to all. If you are considering this place. DO NOT BOOK IT!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Goldkist Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goldkist Beach Hotel Singapore
- Goldkist Beach Resort Singapore