“Great Tour of Singapore with Hudson!”

Run With Me Singapore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed June 27, 2017

I contacted Hudson last minute upon arriving into Singapore. He got back to me pretty quickly to set up a private run the next morning. I had only 2 days in Singapore and felt he gave me a pretty comprehensive intro to the city in the 4 mile run. He was very good to let me pace the run and knew where to find the water fountains (much needed in the humidity of Singapore!) I highly recommend reaching out to Hudson if you're in the area.

Date of experience: June 2017
Management response:Responded June 29, 2017

I'm so glad you enjoyed the tour Jenny! It was great to meet you and chat with you around the bay. Enjoy the remainder of your time in Singapore and get in touch if you're back again to join one of our community runs!

Reviewed June 16, 2017

My mom and I went on the tour with Hudson around Marina Bay. He personalized the tour to meet your level and shared great information with us. We would recommend this tour to anyone coming to the city!

Date of experience: June 2017
Management response:Responded June 18, 2017

Thanks Julie! I'm so glad you enjoyed the tour and it was great meeting you both. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in Singapore, and if you're ever in a Run With Me city again I hope we get to run with you again!

Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

Hudson was amazing and very informative. Learned a great deal on singapore's history. The route was absolutely beautiful and lucked out on weather (a little breezy without the crazy humidity). Thank you Hudson and keep it going!!! Will definitely register for this run again when I visit Singapore again.

Date of experience: April 2017
Management response:Responded April 16, 2017

Thanks so much for nice review Jenny! It was good fun showing you around the city and good luck with your onward travel. All the best and we'd love to see you again!

Reviewed March 2, 2017 via mobile

Love the Sunday morning community runs. Great way to see different areas of Singapore, the guide organises the routes and you can just enjoy the scenery and the exercise.

Date of experience: December 2016
See more reviews
Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

I have been living in Singapore for just 4 months and have found the Sunday community runs through a friend. There are options for 7km and 10km with very relaxed pacing options available. Hudson communicates the planned route well via the website and he is happy to carry your small belongings for you. Nice guy as well.
The route varies each run and I really enjoyed having a cold drink of coffee and a chat with the crew when we finish.
Highly recommend getting involved.

Date of experience: February 2017