Lowest prices for your stay
$215
Hotels.com
$215
Orbitz.com
$92
Priceline$96
Travelocity$215
Vio.com$96
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Upon checkin everyone was nice... But when we got upto the room it was a shoe box. My cousin and I couldn't fit 2 suitcases in without it knocking between the front door and bathroom door. It was soooooo small. I wouldn't recommend it, spend the bit extra and stay somewhere better. Also it wasn't really as close to the shops as we thought, yes it's near orchid road but the shops are at the other end.

1  Thank Felicitycogan
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is the smallest hotel ( I mean room ) I ever stayed in. you could almost stretch your arms out and touch the sides of the wall. Despite being soooo small They provide a coffee making system free coffee and tea. I paid $129 .00 Singapore dollars. My family hails from Singapore. Singapore used to be inexpensive, but not anymore. Singapore is a clean city, in fact the cleanest city in all my travels.The hotel staff was good, helpful. This hotel's location is great, walking distance to many places..

Room tip: No swimming pool or restaurant. They are a lot of places to eat just around the hotel. Food from just about from anywhere.
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I stayed here for 1 night, 2 days. We are a family of 4 adults and booked a 'Family Room' for our stay. The hotel is situated in 'Little India' area, and close to Orchard Road, Train station and many shops and restaurants. Our Family Room was big,clean and new with plenty of storage space. Room had fridge, kettle, hair-dryer, tv, ac free bottles of water, tea & coffee. WiFi is also available for Free and its fast (just ask the lobby for password) Bathroom was also decent size, clean and new with soap, shower cap and comb (all free), however its like a wetroom, so when you shower everything gets wet. Also our room didnt have a window, but we were not bothered about that. To the left of the hotel (going towards Serangoon Road Little India) there is a 7/11 supermarket for drinks and snack (very small) and indian restaurants. To right of the hotel (towards Orchard Road) if you walk for 5 min on Selegie Road between Sophia Road and Orchard Road there is McDonalds, KFC, Starbucks and a food court. The hotel staff are ok and looked after our luggage the next day when we checked out, so we could do sightseeing. Singapore Flyer & Marina Bay Sands is 20-25min walk from hotel. Overall a great stay, safe area and family friendly.

Room tip: Many hotel rooms in Singapore have no windows, and ours did not. Make sure you do your research if you want window(s) in your room.
3  Thank Ritzxj
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I stayed for 4 days. The total time I spent was only around 12 hours in this hotel. It is really suitable for those backpackers and those who are into shopping. I think this is the only Hotel 81 that allows 4 adults in a room plus its near to Little India MRT. It's really clean ! Though there will be flood every time u shower.

Date of stay: January 2012
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Picture in the internet and actual are stark contrast. Exceptionally small. It's like trap in can of sardines. Clean though. Consistent flow of hot stream water. But basically not recommended for family. We clearly noticed this hotel is for lovers' short time stay as relatively heavy influx of them were noticed in the lobby queuing. Some receptionist on the other hand are rude. Very far from MRT station.

Room tip: stay in corners. walling sound proof is very poor. You could hear in the other room clattering, sound of the shower and water flushed.
Date of stay: May 2012