“Super Sushi!”

Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Core
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Yeah buddy! I love sush and I love eating Japanese food! love this place! This restaurant is open every day. They serve dinner from 6:30 PM to 11:30 PM so you can get a late night snack if your hungry

1  Thank MattAussie

Reviewed May 21, 2012

This is a nicely located Japanese restaurant at the M Hotel, 9th floor. I was there for a business lunch with 2 others and the bill came up to S$343.00! OK its not cheap BUT the sashimi boat (at s$178.00) was fresh. Maybe because it was a Friday? I was told the fresh stuff comes in on Tuesdays and Fridays. I guess I paid a high price because I was given a room as well.

Anyway not to worry. If you came here for a filling Japanese Bento lunch at a decent price then you will not be disappointed. Prices start at about S$20.00 and the boxes are big. The taste overall is good and the place is pretty comfortable and service quite fast.

Overall its a very decent Japanese restaurant. If you want fast, and reasonably priced then I would recommend this place. If you want fresh and expensive then book a room. Ask for Thomas, a very big man with good corporate manners.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

The restaurant is located within the M hotel inside the cbd area. Ample parking space within the hotel. The tanjong pagar mrt station is located nearby.

The restaurant is located on the 9th floor and you can see the restaurant once u are out of the lift.

The restaurant is pretty cozy and the tables are well spaced out.

We had a food deal from groupon in which we pay $100 for $306 for a nine course dinner for two. Which in my opinion is a pretty good value meal considering the quality of the ingredients. The service is slightly above average and one of the waitress requested me to speak in mandarin when I asked her for something in English which I found it to be pretty weird considering the restaurant is located in a hotel.

The wafu salad and the tofu were very appetizing at the beginning. Following the fresh and thick slices of raw sashimi. The pan fried salmon was delicious and the star of the night, the wagyu beef is fantastic too. But I found it to be slightly over cooked for my liking as I believe that a good quality beef should not be cooked entirely. The sushi roll and soba were average. Finished the dinner with a scoop of mocha ice cream.

Reviewed March 15, 2012

Eat here several times whilst staying in m hotel which the restaurant is in.Always good food which all my guests enjoyed.Would go again.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Lunch menu had a good range of choices, and food was good. service also good, including some Japanese speaking staff.