My partner and I stayed at Pan Pacific Service Apartments for our first month in Singapore. I have never experienced better, more friendly, more responsive service than we had at Pan Pacific. Nothing was too difficult for them and anything we asked for was done amazingly quickly.
The rooms are large and comfortable and the general facilities are excellent. A slightly higher fence to prevent people from Starbucks seeing you while you are in the pool would be nice though! The gym has satisfactory machines and weights and the pool is large enough to swim a few laps.
The only less than 5 star comments we would provide are as follows:
- Internet - once connected the internet is fast and reliable. However, we had a bit of trouble connecting initially and you have to have your access renewed at least once a week. The service also doesn't stay connected on your iPhone once it goes into lock mode so you have to reconnect each time unless you specially request the staff to connect you permanently. Having said this, each time we needed assistance it was provided immediately and without fuss.
- Air-conditioning - the A/C in our room initially would not keep the living room cool. After a few call outs the engineer fixed it but then the valve wouldn't close so we had to turn the a/c off to keep the room warm enough rather than the system regulating itself. This was not too much of an issue though
- We had a room that faced the 313 shopping centre. For the most part this was absolutely fine however, the shopping centre does block any hope of having a view (unless you are quite high) and the music/noise from the pubs and restaurants below is quite loud until around 1130pm on Thu, Fri and Sat nights. Not enough to prevent sleep though.
- The breakfast are could occasionally get overcrowded and there were not enough staff inside to clean up quickly. The staff that were serving did their absolute best but they probably needed one more serving/cleaning up staff member each morning than they had. Service was always with a smile though and they were always happy to provide you with whatever you requested.
All in all we had a fantastic month, very comfortable and enjoyable. I am a bit sad that we have left, but would highly recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An urban sanctuary in the heart of Orchard Road, Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Singapore offers 126 suites and penthouses of unsurpassed luxury that comes either with a view of the uptown Orchard Road or the lush greenery of Somerset Road. Dressed in contemporary design and colours, all of the units comprising executive and premium suites, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom suites and penthouses, come with spacious bathroom, a well equipped kitchen and Loewe LCD TV and Bose audio System.Conveniently located above Somerset MRT station, right in the heart of Singapore’s biggest shopping district, Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Singapore is the perfect haven for extended stay travellers to refresh and recharge. It is adjacent to the malls of Somerset313, Orchard Central and a stone throw away from TripleOne Somerset and Paragon/Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre. This prime location means that residents of Pan Pacific are never far from the action, whether they want to work, play, eat, recuperate or take in a few local sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites, Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard Singapore