“Their feast deal not so good, their beef and chicken teriyaka not too bad though.”

Yoshinoya, Bugis Junction
Ranked #2,293 of 11,073 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown Core
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The review I am writing is about the Yoshinoya restaurant in Great World City, 1/F.

My husband and I went to dine in their restaurant on last Sunday night (20 Jan). My husband had their feast deal. However, he complained that the food didn't taste nice and he was not full even after eating them. So in the end, he went to McDonalds next door to get a grilled burger and an ice cream vanilla corn.

As for me, I had their beef and chicken teriyaka combo set. That is not too bad. It came with coleslaw, and mixed fruit which was yummy and miso soup too. The only problem I have is that 3 hours after I ate the meal, I was hungry again.

There are newer reviews for Yoshinoya, Bugis Junction

Reviewed December 2, 2012

From the name we know that its japanese fast food restaurant.
Got student price range from $4.95-$5.95,otherwise just within $15,is quite afforable.
Its self-service so u need to order n collect the foods by uself=)

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I, my wife, and my daughter all ordered Yoshinoya Salmon Bowls for $5.8 each in Heartland Mall. When we ordered, we specifically said "no mayo" to cut the extra fat (we don't like mayo anyway), however when the waitress gave it to us, our bowls still come with mayo. So we said to her "we said that we didn't want mayo" and the waitress immediately took back our bowls without any complaints, so kudos for that. To our surprise, they make the dishes again from scratch instead of just scraping off the mayo like some other restaurants that we visited before, so more kudos for them, although this does make us wait twice as much longer, but at least they took our complaint seriously.

The dish itself is nice since we can put chili as much as we like and I also add some pink gingers to add more flavours to the dish. The salmon is crispy and the vegetables is not too salty nor oily so I suppose it's quite a light and healthy dish that is very suitable when you don't want to eat too heavy before sleeping.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

I miss this so much..have to eat in this resto in Manila ..the taste is still yummo! the beef bowl stays the same..hopefully to have this resto in AU

Reviewed December 18, 2010

Cute little fast food restaurant which serves rice, croquettes, and miso soups. the price is a top bargain, hence, huge crowds of students always gather here for a quickie lunch or dinner. On the whole, i feel that the food is so-so with regards to the size of the meal and the food quality but the price is a true steal.