“Cedele outlets around Singapore”
Review of Cedele

Cedele
Ranked #2,702 of 11,073 Restaurants in Singapore
Reviewed June 30, 2012

I have always loved Cedele's breads and muffins ever since I got my first taste of their bread back when I was still staying at Upper East Coast and visited their very first outlet (even got to know the lady boss back then who would serve me free soup with my bread and chatted with me whenever I drop by late in the evening before they closed up for the day). My fave bread back then was the buckwheat loaf which I love eaten warm. But they don't make it any more I think, since I can never find them on the shelves in any of their outlets around Singapore nowadays. Other must-tries are their Carrot Cake, wholemeal walnut bread and their brownies. And they use only organic ingredients - great news for the health nuts.

There are newer reviews for Cedele

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Cedele is one of my regular lunch places. It is my place to go for healthy and tasty food. The food is fresh and consistent in taste - including their salads, soups and sandwiches. Their apple pumpkin and curry pumpkin soups are my favorites. Among the sandwiches - the chicken peperonata, turkey & Brie, beetroot avocado and veggie tofu are very good. Their carrot cake is the best carrot cake we have eaten and the caramel sea salt ice cream is a winner. The service at cedele (especially at their novena square outlet) is quite slow, inefficient and riddled with mistakes - so please do keep following up to ensure you get your food!

Reviewed June 2, 2012

I had visited the newly opened outlet @ Greenwich V, with my husband for a rainy yet quiet and peaceful breakfast. I like the breakfast there, taste of the food is not bad and also the bread are free flow. We had a wonderful morning there. The service is quite okay. Price is also reasonable and most important is because it is newly opened, not many people know this place yet and you can expect to have a peaceful and enjoyable breakfast there.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

If you're after local Singapore cuisine, this is definitely not the place. Instead, Cedele serves very yummy deli-style food and sells very yummy homemade bread. The cakes are fresh too.

Reviewed November 17, 2011

Cedele has several locations in Singapore -- I have visited the location in Wheelock Place (Orchard Road and Paterson) at least a half dozen times over the last few years. The food is consistently good and occasionally very good; the service is a little more spotty (lots of trainees). Good value for the money; I especially like their mushroom risotto.