“Great Food”

Ranked #613 of 11,485 Restaurants in Singapore
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Orchard Road
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The food variety was enormous. The service was very swift and efficient. Very attentive to our needs. We only had breakfast for 3 days but the menu changes daily. Its brilliant.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Everything was good and fresh. Liked the fresh fruits and hot breads. Although the live stations were limited and had to wait long for eggs order. Exceptional service

Reviewed August 5, 2012

The beef was almost raw and it was like butter. The rest of the food was great but it's a haze in comparison to the fillet on the carving paddle.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Yesterday was my first time at One Ninety. I was celebrating two friends' birthday celebration with 5 other girl friends. Service at this hotel was top notch, from taking our reservation to dining. We had the buffet appetizers and dessert and ordered main course from the a la carte menu. Though buffet spread is not extensive, quality is above par. I had beef tenderloin which was good but not outstanding but stole a portion from my friend's ocean trout which was delicately cooked and awesome.
But what got us raving was the outstanding service we received - our server, Apple was polite and initiative and a very pretty Japanese looking server was gracious and attentive. We will certainly come back again.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Have had dinner here about 5 times. Overall very good, but a little short of excellent.

Have had one bad meal here once, when I specifically (and extraordinarily clearly) requested lamb chops to be cooked medium rare and they came out extremely well done. I also feel they "rush" the food, and find the staff irritating in their obsession to clear used plates etc, notably at breakfasts. Saying that, I passed these comments back to the 4 Seasons management and I feel they reacted well, ie I feel they went out of their way to ensure this didn't happen again etc - which is actually what makes 4 Seasons a great hotel - everyone makes mistakes but they seem to really listen.

The crab leg starter is superb. The lamb chops (when they did their second attempt) were perfect. This week I had the oysters and the sole, both of which were very good.

I find the desserts choices disappointing, very limited, and all seem to be cold, largely ice cream based. Why not a simple apple or rhubarb crumble, for example? Good in some ways to have an excuse to reject desserts I guess... But seems like a wasted opportunity for something which is quite easy to pre-prepare and stick in the fridge.

Breakfasts are very good indeed, excellent choice and nice touches like fresh blueberries and raspberries, Manuka Honey, cooked cherry tomatoes, etc.

Worth noting that you can eat from the 1-90 menu at the bar or outside in their verandah if you don't want to eat in their restaurant.

Environment is very nice in main restaurant, tables not too close etc.
Recommended.