“Very good!”

Oscar's
Ranked #144 of 11,073 Restaurants in Singapore
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marina Bay
Description: When it comes to dining, the Conrad Centennial Hotel does not disappoint with its wide array of choices. One of the most popular is Oscar’s Café & Terrace, conveniently located at the lobby level of the hotel.
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Not fully at "The Line"´s level, but very nice anyway.
Great food and a very nice restaurant. Well worth a visit.

There are newer reviews for Oscar's

Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Tried this as an option for Sunday semi brunch. Although a good selection of seafood including lobster, oysters and crab are available, this brunch option should not be considered on the same level as Melt, Raffles, Hyatt etc. this is much more a standard buffet(semi). Cheaper option but not worth the price.

1  Thank EKnive
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I guess I should have had low expectations: after all it's a standard business hotel buffet, but I was hungry and hadn't had a buffet for a while.

We sat outside which was nice. Ordered some wine which was tasty when chilled but as it warmed up wasn't so good. Then dived into the buffet. Stand buffet fare: good selection of salads, OK selection of seafood (with a million locals fighting over it) and great dessert section.

Wouldn't rush back as the bill was much higher than I was expecting.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Staying at the Conrad as a Hilton HHonors Gold Member. Buffet is included in as one of the benefits. I had stayed here back in Nov 2008 and remembered how good this buffet was (the dinner seafood buffet I recall was even better) and was one of the reasons I selected the Conrad again.

The choices are endless and plentiful, the service is extremely attentive and courteous, and the atmosphere is decidedly upbeat and bright. The danish and croissants are outstanding and the dim sum was a very nice surprise.

Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

I had a bad dining experience in Oscar few weeks ago! But Edward, assistant manager has given me and my family a memorable and happy dinner tonight! I have decided to give Oscar a chance to prove their services! Indeed they made it! They have made my mummy have a very happy and memorable birthday tonight! Once again, I would like to thank Edward and his teams for the birthday dinner arrangement tonight! Well done!