“Average Japanese Food...”

Ajisen Ramen
Ranked #4,659 of 12,428 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed September 23, 2014

Went to their outlet at Novena Square. I must say, sort of regretted it not long after I stepped in. The lady who showed me to my table wasn't very friendly, neither did she seem keen to be working as well.

Order my food, drinks came first, and waited at least 10-15 mins for my food, mind you there were only 2 or 3 other tables, and all had their food already. Wondered why my food took so long, then I look into the kitchen which was visible from where I was seated and saw kitchen staff more interested in sorting out their food and doing food preparation.

When my food finally came, ordered a seafood ramen with a side of gyoza. Ramen was ok, standard has dropped, and the gyoza was just 'dumped' into the vinegar dipping sauce. All other restaurants that served this including their other branches DO NOT do that. It is supposed to be put onto a dish of it's own. In the end, my gyoza tasted too vinegary for my liking. Must be a case of , can't be bothered attitude and dump everything together.

People working there didn't seem to keen on working there, the only person keen enough was the only male worker there.

Needless to say, I won't be going back there again.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Not my first time coming to Ajisen ramen resturant, Service average, price value are good that ramen set which include drinks of either ice lemon tea or hot/cold green tea and selected side dishes.

Ramen was not bad but price are good and afforable. ordering set meal cost about $14-$21 excluding service charge and GST.

My favourite ramen was Seafood ramen. Other ramen below my taste. Seafood ramen for me is my best of this restaurant.

But others ramen restaurants's ramen are more better than them but value of the price still ramen because is cheaper than others ramen restaurants.

Recommend that if you want cheap ramen go Ajisen.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Singapore airport is one of the best airports I have ever been in. I loved the interactive display where you can download your own photo. However, when it came to eating I went to Ajisen and the lady who served me seemed angry, for some reason? She spoke to me in a very rude manner. She obviously rquires some customer training. I actually spoke to her in a polite manner, but she spoke to me as though I was something your would step on, on the pavement outside! I would advise anyone flying out from the Singapore airport not to eat at this venue.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

VIsited the one on Changi City Point. There are many ramen to choose from at a relatively reasonable price. The Gyoza is also superb. If you haven't been to one of these yet, I recommend you to try.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

There's always a long line of people waiting to get in. The service is quick, the food is good.
One big bowl of noodle soup (of which there's a wide variety to choose from the menu), and you're full....