“Miserable lady at Ajisen Singapore airport”
Review of Ajisen Ramen

Ajisen Ramen
Ranked #4,677 of 12,447 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Singapore airport is one of the best airports I have ever been in. I loved the interactive display where you can download your own photo. However, when it came to eating I went to Ajisen and the lady who served me seemed angry, for some reason? She spoke to me in a very rude manner. She obviously rquires some customer training. I actually spoke to her in a polite manner, but she spoke to me as though I was something your would step on, on the pavement outside! I would advise anyone flying out from the Singapore airport not to eat at this venue.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

VIsited the one on Changi City Point. There are many ramen to choose from at a relatively reasonable price. The Gyoza is also superb. If you haven't been to one of these yet, I recommend you to try.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

There's always a long line of people waiting to get in. The service is quick, the food is good.
One big bowl of noodle soup (of which there's a wide variety to choose from the menu), and you're full....

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Noodle soups have always been my comfort food, and Ajisen Ramen always hits the sweet spot. They have a large variety of ramen soups, ranging from the ordinary to the super spicy. It is not similar to the ramen I had in Japan, probably ramen with a Singaporean twist, but it is delicious and heartwarming all the same. They also have some excellent side dishes such as the white fish and octopus. The prices are a bit high compared to the local fare, but the food is worth it.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

It is nice place to go for Ramen, but i was a bit surprise to know the owner of this restaurant is not Japanese. based on this fact, the taste is still good and the price is fare.