I say this with sincere Honesty and a real heavy heart.
My stay there ended before it actually began. Me and my Family got a suite there to celebrate a birthday we were not told it was a non smoking room and that we can only have 4 persons in the suite. It was a 21St b'day party! who invites 4 ppl? and were told very rudely that we had to leave and when question why the local mainland Chinese Manager said quote" you Indians alway come here and fight"! I have no idea why he(Skinny tall older Chinese gentleman) said this and continued with further race affiliated statements! We decided to leave and a refund was not offered to us only when we demanded for a refund did they agree to it however they had said it'll take longer than a week to receive the refund?. I shall not dwell on this further as i feel really uncomfortable speaking about this however I am seriously appalled by the rude unprofessional behavior of the hotel . I did call the receptionist to speak to a higher authority and she was really nice on the phone but she had transferred me to the same Manager even-though I had requested to her that I want to speak to his superior and not him. That was a very dodgy move they tried to pull.
Having said all of this the suites are really small and I would never stay there ever again as rudeness/Racism should never be tolerated in the service industrie. There's plenty of other places who provide much better services at affordable rates. We have also recorded the conversation in a phone as we when back to the reception to return the keys and asked the same manager why he had made that statement he again made the same race related statements. And apparently the manager is actually a director "Eddie Chan"?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Work in a definitive world-class environment. Live in the lap of luxury. Play in a landscape of never-ending excitement. Such is the tantalising allure of a well-rounded stay in Park Avenue Clemenceau. True to our belief in seeing things your way, this serviced apartment is sited in one of Singapore's most enviable spots, next to the riverside and close to all the thrills of the city. Enjoy a colourful stay where every day brings new surprises in the most delightful ways.Live - Indulge in the best of modern comfort with sweeping views of the city from one of our 150 fully-furnished suites available in one- to four-bedroom options.Work - Get some serious work done in between dips at our poolside or at our business centre that comes complete with office facilities.Play - Choose from an eclectic mix of riverside wine and dine establishments or let your hair down in the up-tempo quayside clubbing district after a hard day's work. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Fastbooking, Agoda, Hotwire, ACCOR and Cancelon so you can book your Park Avenue Clemenceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Avenue Hotel Singapore
- Park Avenue Clemenceau Singapore