Hotel Re!
$242
$173
  • Restaurant
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$187
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
$290
$214
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$143
$129
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$114
$92
Official Website
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
$528
$313
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
All reviewsoutram mrtshuttle serviceboutique hotelminute walkpark viewlaksarooms are smallhotel roomclarke quayorchard roadlittle indiachinatowntaxitilesshampoochannels
Reviewed April 8, 2013

It is a unique experience as this hotel is decorated as a set of a movie from the 50's. the rooms are nice with great views to the city on the higher floors or to the park if you prefer more quite rooms.

I just loved the decoration, the amenities , the lobby with music from the 80's. beds are conferrable, bathroom great and spotless and room size was ok for one( rooms in singapore are relatively small)

The service was fantastic, helpful, smily and welcoming.
Location in just short 10 mnts drive from Marina Sands Bay and 5 from China town. I found it convenient as Taxies are cheap.

You must understand that the hotel is offering a uniqe experience as it is not another Holiday inn. I loved it and felt like home.

Next trip to Singapore I will book it again and that is the bottom line.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank NIR
PR-HotelRe, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Re!, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2013

Dear NIR,

Greetings from Hotel Re! @ Pearl's Hill!

Your review has indeed gave us more purpose to go on and serve more guests with our motto of "Re!Lax in Modern Retro"! Yes, thank you for liking our decorations, our amenities, our lobby music, our beds, our services, our location, and most importantly, our concept theme! We surely look forward to having you back with us! Someone who truly appreciates us, we love you too! Cheers!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I went to Singapore and stayed at Hotel Re! on my family vacation for 4D/3N on deluxe room.

I liked the hotel's design. It's fun, stylish, unique, and yes.. it's RE!tro
The surrounding area was quite and green, since it's located on a hill.. I enjoy my walk along the hill from Outram Park MRT Station to the hotel, it's around 600m long. And sometimes I use the complimentary shuttle from the hotel to MRT station.

About the room.. Overall it's clean. But I found ants walking around on my working table, even after the room's make up done.. I still see ants on my room on the next evening.
For sleeping quality, the bed and the pillow is great. But one thing which disturbing is the the room's wall which I found it's not sound-proof enough.. I can hear people's talking on the corridor and moreover on my next room. On the middle of my first night stay, I have some sleep difficulties because the guest on my next room is talking and laughing out loud, and I can hear them clearly. So I asked the guests service to talk to them to keep their volume.

The bathroom is clean and nice. And they provide some snacks for complimentary on each room which is perfect.

Overall I enjoy my stay here.
I wish that Hotel Re! will do something to keep the room sound-proof.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank folletto_az

Dear folletto_az,

Greetings from Hotel Re! @ Pearl's Hill!

We appreciate your feedback and will definitely review it with our Engineering Department. Thank you for liking our hotel's location and design. We are glad to service you with our complimentary shuttle bus service, complimentary minibar snacks and an excellent sleep quality. We do apologise for the ants issue and will surely get our Housekeeping colleagues to enhance their cleaning for the rooms. Hope to see you back soon! Cheers!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Hotel re is a fabulous hotel! At 75% less in cost then all the other hotels its a bargain. It has all the items I require: comfortable bed, hot shower, in room safe, and the shuttle to the mrt is a bonus ( although it is only a 5-10 minute walk). The mini bar is packed with free snacks which is a nice bonus and the staff are very nice. Taxis are frequent and use the metre all in all a fabulous hotel :)

Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Rebecca K

Dear Rebecca K,

Greetings from Hotel Re! @ Pearl's Hill!

We shall return your precise and lovely review with some simple words of appreciation too. Thank you for being our guest and thank you for letting us know you enjoyed us. Take care. Cheers!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

The hotel gets the job done. It is a basic, clean and fairly accessible to mrt property. Chinatown and Clarke and Robertson quay are walking distance. Wifi was almost perfect, the evenings though there was a lot of congestion and not optimal speed. Staff is friendly and accommodating. No pool, tiny gym, didn't try the restaurant. Nice terrace bar to unwind. Did leave the property to transfer to another hotel at the end of my stay in singapore to enjoy more amenities. Very small rooms, would not be able to fit a baby cot unless you upgraded to a larger room. Free water and snacks is a nice touch. Taxis are fairly frequent. Did not use the mrt shuttle.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RoxT

Dear RoxT,

Greetings from Hotel Re! @ Pearl's Hill!

Please re!turn to Hotel Re! the next time you visit Singapore again, and do hope you will stay long enough to try our Re!Fill Restaurant too. We serve great value for money and very tasty food in there. Thank you for your compliments and we shall continue to keep up the good work and do our best for all our guests. Cheers!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights and it was great. It was cheaper than 75% of the hotels I was looking at and the service/amenities were fantastic. It was super clean and overall very efficiently run. Ordered room service once and it was surprisingly better than some restaurants outside the hotel! The hotel also has a shuttle service that takes you to any subway station, if you'd like.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Dennis S,

Greetings from Hotel Re! @ Pearl's Hill!

Thank you for appreciating our value! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay experience with us though it was just a short 2 nights stay. Do come back again and we shall continue to extend our best service to you, Mr. Dennis! Cheers!