“Great stopover hotel”

Ranked #35 of 316 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed February 2, 2014

This is an excellent place to rest while transmitting - rooms are very nicely appointed, comfortable and very quiet. I love stopping over at this hotel! They always have welcome fruits, the pool is great, and the garden type setting is very appealing.

Room Tip: If you can, try the suite. Nice and spacious.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
SINCP, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Dear Peter W,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are very appreciative of the time you've taken to share about your experience with others on TripAdvisor.

Guest experience is an utmost priority for us at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport and I'm glad your stay with us was up to your expectations. Thank you for recommending us to other travellers. We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit to Singapore!

Cheers,

There are newer reviews for Crowne Plaza Changi Airport

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Booked a king club room, arrived in the early hours of the morning and was welcomed by a gentleman who opened up to assist due to it being busy. a very friendly welcome and as always they acknowledge me as a Gold elite member. As we were not flying out until late evening the next day I requested a late check out, they were very accommodating.
Loved the room with a huge bathroom with an overhead rain shower and a normal style head to compliment. Once again I was given a room with a view of the swimming pool and after visiting this hotel at least 5 times I decide to try the pool and gym, both were great with availability to use all types of equipment at the gym. the pool was a little cold but was refreshing after a few minutes of swimming. Had the buffet breakfast and with a wide range of choice of American and more local flavours I was again impressed on the all round quality and service of the hotel and staff. I'm staying again in about 10 days so will be great to see how the next visit is. I can't recommend the hotel enough and also a nice touch was greeting from the Manager in a card welcoming me after visiting the hotel previously. A great place to stop over and you don't even feel like you're at an airport.

Room Tip: The King club room has been my favourite experience so far
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Ripper71,

Thank you for sharing your review of Crowne Plaza Changi Airport on TripAdvisor and for choosing us again on your recent stay. We love hearing from our guests on what we've done right and we will surely continue to present a great experience to all our guests.

I'm glad that you were able to have a fantastic stay yet again and that you loved your room, the facilities and the breakfast buffet at Azur.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Singapore.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Stayed here on a quick layover awaiting an early morning flight out to Male. The location of the hotel is perfect considering it's literally in the airport. You exit immigration and customs, and it's right down at the end of the hall of terminal 3.

They were overbooked with their standard rooms so they upgraded me to a suite for free. Suite was sweet!!! Too bad I was staying hours and not a week.

There were several eating options within the hotel which were more than satisfactory.

Worth the stay if you are in transit.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear LBCdovs,

Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Changi Airport again and for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

I'm pleased to hear that you found the hotel extremely convenient and were able to take advantage of the convenient location.

We'll continue to work hard and provide great services and facilities for our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Best Regards,

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I stayed here for one night after a long flight and as previous reviewers have said found the room quiet and very comfortable. I had requested a king bed with no feathers and in fact the room was configured as two single beds and there was a feather duvet. As it was quite late I decided to leave it as the pillows were foam and I was able to cope.As the last reviewer said I too found check in efficient but not altogether welcoming. I used both the gym and the swimming pool and these were both good. I also agree that the drinks were on the expensive side so only had one. Overall however I rate it as very good due to its excellent position for the weary traveller and the good signs and walkway which ensure you find it easily.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Lynn T,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport. We truly appreciate the time you've taken to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. I'm happy to hear that all in all you had a good rest and enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I stayed here for one night recently and thought it was a very good hotel. It is extremely close to Terminal 3 - 3 minutes walking if that, and you don't have to go outside the terminal at all, there are walkways connecting you to the hotel. So this location was very convenient indeed for arrival/departure. The check in was efficient if not overly friendly, the room I had was spacious, with a large bed, a sofa opposite the TV and a large bathroom with separate shower and bathtub. The bed was very comfortable indeed. The price for one night was reasonable- all airport hotels are a bit expensive comparatively speaking, and this was, in my view one of the more reasonable ones. I didn't have breakfast there so can't comment on that. Overall, for quality, comfort and convenience, you can't go past this hotel.
Also, I ate at the restaurant one floor above reception (I think it was called "Fuse" but I can't quite recall) and it was delicious food, good service and a good atmosphere. They have a buffet each evening, which I thought was a litle overpriced, but I ate a la carte and the price was pretty reasonable.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Dear cazzascorp,

Thank you for your positive review of Crowne Plaza Changi Airport.

We will continue working hard to deliver the same level of service or better to all our guests. We are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next stay with us.

Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

was there for a night. checked into a club floor room with direct access to swimming pool. room was nice, clean and comfortable. selection of breakfast in lounge was good. must say they serve good coffee. you do get the background sound of plane taking off and landing but nothing major that will break your sleep. overall good airport hotel. with access to duty free shops around airport and train to city.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear lookeatsleep,

Thank you for choosing to stay with Crowne Plaza Changi Airport again on your recent stopover in Singapore.

I'm pleased to hear that you were happy with your room and that you had a nice experience overall at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport.

We hope to welcome you back again should your travels bring you to Singapore.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Had a great experience in this cozy hotel. the price is expensive for a normal family like us but it is worth it. We arrived early in the morning ( around 3 am) and our checked in was quick. We requested for a late check out and they had accommodated our request. They gave us the room in front of the pool so we had a quick access on it in the morning. My 2 yr old daughter was so happy to see it when she woke up. The room is nice, bath and shower was amazing! Recommended. Will come again next time!

Room Tip: room facing the pool in the same level. not sure i think it is in level 3
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear anj p,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport. We truly appreciate the time you've taken to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. I'm happy to hear that you'll be keen to stay with us again in future.

I'm so pleased to hear that your daughter really enjoyed the pool access room and that you loved our room with separate bath and shower.