“Comfortable room, reasonable price, pleasant atmosphere”

Ranked #35 of 312 Hotels in Singapore
Melbourne, Australia
“Comfortable room, reasonable price, pleasant atmosphere”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I stayed here for one night recently and thought it was a very good hotel. It is extremely close to Terminal 3 - 3 minutes walking if that, and you don't have to go outside the terminal at all, there are walkways connecting you to the hotel. So this location was very convenient indeed for arrival/departure. The check in was efficient if not overly friendly, the room I had was spacious, with a large bed, a sofa opposite the TV and a large bathroom with separate shower and bathtub. The bed was very comfortable indeed. The price for one night was reasonable- all airport hotels are a bit expensive comparatively speaking, and this was, in my view one of the more reasonable ones. I didn't have breakfast there so can't comment on that. Overall, for quality, comfort and convenience, you can't go past this hotel.
Also, I ate at the restaurant one floor above reception (I think it was called "Fuse" but I can't quite recall) and it was delicious food, good service and a good atmosphere. They have a buffet each evening, which I thought was a litle overpriced, but I ate a la carte and the price was pretty reasonable.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
SINCP, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Dear cazzascorp,

Thank you for your positive review of Crowne Plaza Changi Airport.

We will continue working hard to deliver the same level of service or better to all our guests. We are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next stay with us.

Crowne Plaza Changi Airport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (869)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
George Town, Malaysia
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

was there for a night. checked into a club floor room with direct access to swimming pool. room was nice, clean and comfortable. selection of breakfast in lounge was good. must say they serve good coffee. you do get the background sound of plane taking off and landing but nothing major that will break your sleep. overall good airport hotel. with access to duty free shops around airport and train to city.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear lookeatsleep,

Thank you for choosing to stay with Crowne Plaza Changi Airport again on your recent stopover in Singapore.

I'm pleased to hear that you were happy with your room and that you had a nice experience overall at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport.

We hope to welcome you back again should your travels bring you to Singapore.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Had a great experience in this cozy hotel. the price is expensive for a normal family like us but it is worth it. We arrived early in the morning ( around 3 am) and our checked in was quick. We requested for a late check out and they had accommodated our request. They gave us the room in front of the pool so we had a quick access on it in the morning. My 2 yr old daughter was so happy to see it when she woke up. The room is nice, bath and shower was amazing! Recommended. Will come again next time!

Room Tip: room facing the pool in the same level. not sure i think it is in level 3
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear anj p,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport. We truly appreciate the time you've taken to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. I'm happy to hear that you'll be keen to stay with us again in future.

I'm so pleased to hear that your daughter really enjoyed the pool access room and that you loved our room with separate bath and shower.

We'll continue to work hard and provide great services and facilities for our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Brandon, Florida
Reviewed January 27, 2014

This was one of my favorite hotels I've stayed at. The drinks there were AMAZING. I had one of the best long islands I've ever had at the hotel. The staff members are some of the friendliest I've encountered at a hotel, and the location is fantastic. Try the seafood market!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear jjenkins04,

Thank you for your positive review of your experience at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport!

I'm delighted to hear that you loved the drinks (especially the cocktails) our bar had to offer. I'm also pleased that you were able to take advantage of our convenient location.

We appreciate your support and it's a joy for us to welcome you back on your next trip to Singapore.

Best Regards,
Northern Va
Reviewed January 26, 2014

On my way back to the US after a long business trip, booked a night at the Crowne Plaza Changi Airport hotel as my flight left at 7am and you literally walk 150 yards, all indoors, from the hotel to the airport check-in counters (and it would have been 50 yards if United was not at the far end of the terminal). I woke up at 4:50am, was checking my luggage by 5:20 and that included a shower. The cost was a bit more than the hotel I was staying at in town, but if you remove the stress and inconvenience of waking up early and having to take a taxi, (and I flew into Changi the night before so this saved me two taxi fares) it is well worth staying here.

The room was amazing. Huge, with different seating options and a number of conveniences such as a built in ironing board and iron and sliding closet doors to keep everything neat and hidden. That's the problem - you could easily stay in this room for a week and not feel cramped - but since it is attached to the airport, you are likely here for a day or two at the most.

The pool looked very inviting, walking to the room is an outside affair which works very well - the architecture and decor is top notch. Rooms are VERY quiet (as you would need attached to an airport).

Room service was quick and friendly but you may pay less in the terminal if you have time.

I would definitely stay here again, but hope to get in a bit earlier so I can better enjoy the hotel and what it offers

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear VATraveler003,

Thank you for sharing your review of Crowne Plaza Changi Airport on TripAdvisor! We love hearing from our guests on what we've done right and we will surely continue to present a great experience to all our guests.

I'm glad that you were able to have a wonderful stay with us and consider us "far too nice to just be a transit hotel". What a compliment! Thank you again for your kind words.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Singapore.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Rooms are clean but small.Service is alright.Requested for something special and received it.Location is very good aa near to terminal 3 and near to the MRT station.Hotel has a dim concept to it so not everyone will like it.Lots of greenery around.

• Stayed December 2013
Dear switsdaniq,

Greetings from Crowne Plaza Changi Airport! Thank you for your honest review of your stay with us. We truly appreciate the time you've taken to share with us your feedback.

I'm very pleased to hear that you had a lovely stay with us and that you'll be returning to stay with us again in future. We definitely look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

The is the best airport hotel I have stayed so far. The hotel is inside the airport and is just a few minutes walk. We ate at the airport food court in terminal 3. The food was delicious. There is a supermarket in the terminal too. It is so convenient. The hotel room is very nice. The bathroom is big. My son loved to watch the planes from the room window. He also loved the outdoor swimming pool. This hotel is perfect if you have a late arrival or an early flight to catch. I will stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear C S,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are very appreciative of the time you've taken to share about your experience with others on TripAdvisor.

Guest experience is an utmost priority for us at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport and I'm glad your stay with us was up to your expectations and that your son loved the view of the runway! I hope this has made your stay even more memorable!

Thank you for recommending us to other travellers. We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit to Singapore!

Cheers,