$173
  • Restaurant
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$186
$528
$312
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$212
$169
  • Restaurant
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$114
$92
Official Website
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
$290
$214
Orbitz.com
5,094 results
All reviewschangi airportrunway viewbetween flightslong flightan early morning flightconnecting flightan overnight staygreat stopoverstayed one nightglass wallupgraded to a suitejet lageasy accesssingapore airlinesfrom australiarooms are largechinese restaurant
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Hotel is very handy for transit, as it's at terminal 3 with free sky train from other terminals. Friendly, efficient staff. Good size room, with desk, sofa, plenty of bench space for suitcases and large bathroom. You can take an airport trolley on the sky train there and hotel will give you one on check out, if you ask, to go back to airport. Allow plenty of time - Singapore Airport is huge.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
SINCP, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Dear milo52,

Thank you for your review of Crowne Plaza Changi Airport. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us!

We strive to provide our guests with the restoration they need to travel for success. I'm very delighted to hear that you were able to benefit from our comfortable rooms, seamless connectivity and proximity to Changi Airport Terminal 3 to rest and relax before your flight.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next stopover in Singapore.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I stayed here because my connecting flight was re-timed to 7am. It was super convenient being right at the airport. The room was large and comfortable and clean. I requested a runway view room and despite the aircraft being just 100 m away there was very little noise. The staff were attentive and offered me a take away breakfast which was ready when I checked out. Internet was provided in the room but not WiFi, LAN cable connection only and I couldn't use it. I'd stay here again, only if I needed to be at the airport early, better priced options in the city. Request a runway view room here.

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear spikeyspikey,

Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Changi Airport. We appreciate the time you've taken to share your honest feedback on TripAdvisor.

I'm glad that you were able to take advantage of our convenient location and accessibility to get some much needed rest before your connecting flight at 7am. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your runway view room.

Thank you for sharing your feedback on internet access. Your feedback will be sent to the relevant departments and we'll work harder on presenting all our guests with a better stay experience.

We hope to welcome you back again on your next stopover in Singapore.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I arrived in the middle of the afternoon expecting it to be really difficult to find this hotel (the online airport map suggested I could get easily confused & lost) Well what a surprise, it couldn't have been any easier!

On arriving at the hotel & crossing the 'bridge' I found it a bit awkward navigating my way to the elevator with an airport trolley to go down one level to check-in, to then have to go back in the elevator to the room. The reception team where extremely helpful & informative. When I returned the following week, they remembered my name! Very impressive.

I was lucky to have been ungraded into a suite. Such a lovely, bright & cheery room. Everything you could want was in there with the exception of a bathing suit! I'd left mine behind & was disappointed I couldn't go for a dip to loosen the muscles after such a long flight.

When I returned the following week, I was impressed with the reception team remembering my name but not so with their Bar'75. Just as I was about to order a snack some rather in-appropriate music came blaring through the speakers. Now, I'm not easily offended but the swearing & suggestions made in a couple of tracks made me blush! The waiter didn't seem to care when I mentioned it to him (I was the only guest in the bar). I simply finished my drink & left. No wonder the bar was empty if that's the kind of music they play!.

But, that won't stop me from returning later in the year.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Sproutie07

Dear sproutie07,

Thank you for your balanced and honest review of Crowne Plaza Changi Airport!

I'm pleased to hear that you had an easy time getting to the hotel from the airport and enjoyed your suite! It is a pity you were unable to have a dip in our outdoor landscaped pool. We hope you'll have the opportunity to stay with us again and enjoy the pool.

We're always trying to improve on our guest experience and I'd like to apologise that the music at bar '75 was not in great taste. I'd like to invite you to email carrie.sim@ihg.com with more details of your experience at the bar. We'll definitely like to look into the music at the bar and your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thank you and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Chosen for its airport location as a post cruise hotel. We generally stay at Hiltons but we were most impressed with this Crowne Plaza.

We had a late flight and booked a day rate at the Crowne Plaza which serves us well. After a busy cruise doing maximum sightseeing, it was good to relax by the pool under the palm trees before our journey home began. The pool area is very attractive with plants and islands. The hotel corridors have water features throughout which are very cooling and attractive.

Day rate is 11am to 7pm, but we arrived at 9.30am and upgraded, which enabled us to have breakfast that day. Extensive buffet breakfast was provided for Western and Asian tastes.
Our room overlooked an outdoor function area which enabled us to observe a wedding. The room was spacious and extremely comfortable. A wide range of premium toiletries were provided. The room was modern and well designed.

Level two of the hotel provides access to the free sky train which goes directly to the airport and takes approx. five minutes. (If you are an aeroplane fan you can watch them take off and land from this hotel)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank MarcoPoloUk

Dear MarcoPoloUk,

I'm pleased to hear that you were impressed with the hotel and had a relaxing stay with us. Thank you for your review. We are very appreciative of the time you've taken to share about your experience with others on TripAdvisor.

We'll continue to work hard and provide a great services and facilities for our guests and we hope to welcome you back on your next visit to Singapore.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We decided to interrupt our trip for one night of good sleeping at this hotel, go into town on the next day and return in the evening to resume our trip. We could not have chosen a better hotel! They gave us a suite which was simply amazing: a separate living and bedroom and a very luxurious bathroom, with separate shower and bath. If you can get this suite, which may be a bit more expensive when booking, do it! The suite was clean and very well appointed, a joy to stay in and even more important: to have a good night's sleep.
The next day we were able to slightly extend our stay and go to the city, do some shopping, get back and take a shower before we had to check in again. This is the kind of quick stopover to get a sound night of sleep that turns into a festive ocassion in itself. Every once in a while you need some luck as a traveller, and this was it for us!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
SINCP, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Dear Wintberg53,

It's amazing for us to hear that your experience with us was excellent and you had such a great time and good rest with us.

Thank you for writing this detailed review! We truly appreciate the time you've taken to share your feedback and look forward to welcoming back on your next stopover!

Cheers,