$173
  • Restaurant
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$186
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
$278
$214
  • Pool
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$212
$169
  • Restaurant
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$112
$92
Official Website
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
$528
$312
MarinaBaySands
5,094 results
All reviewschangi airportrunway viewbetween flightslong flightan early morning flightconnecting flightan overnight staygreat stopoverstayed one nightglass wallupgraded to a suitejet lageasy accesssingapore airlinesfrom australiarooms are largechinese restaurant
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Stayed one night as I did not want to head into the city.

Check in was a mixed bag, not very friendly or helpful.

Room was good but the bedding was not enough because of the Air Conditioning. The room gets cold, I mean ICE cold. You have no choice but to turn the A/C off because its blowing on the bed.

Internet was expensive but fast.

Check out the next morning was not good. To many lines with not enough agents. Some people coming off long haul flights trying to check in vs others checking out. Zero organization from the hotel. Counter is small and they need to fix this.

Price paid is high vs downtown hotels. This hotel is not worth 300-450 Singapore a night but they are the only game in town at Changi.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
SINCP, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear moobaby214,

Thank you for your honest review of Crowne Plaza Changi Airport. We appreciate the time you've taken to share about your experience with the hotel on TripAdvisor.

I'm sorry that your stay was less than perfect and I would like to invite you to email us at carrie.sim@ihg.com with more details. This will be helpful for us in our investigation of the shortfalls you've experienced with us.

Thank you for your detailed and candid feedback once again and we will be working hard to ensure that we meet the service standards that should be expected of Crowne Plaza Changi Airport.

Best Regards,

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Despite being slap-bang on the runway, & despite arriving bleary eyed & dishevelled from a 13 hr flight, this hotel provided a surprisingly luxurious stopover. The room was huge with a beautiful bathroom including a roll top bath, noise from the planes was manageable & breakfast was plentiful & varied. I would recommend this hotel without hesitation. If your flight times allow, make sure to swim in the impressive pool - a tropical oasis in the heart of the airport's chaos. This is not a cheap hotel, but well worth the money if flying long haul.

Room Tip: Fantastic views of the runway to be had from floor 9
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Capability_Brown,

Thank you for your detailed review on Crowne Plaza Changi Airport. We appreciate the time you've taken to share about your experience on TripAdvisor.

It is great to hear that you managed to take advantage of our extremely convenient location and had some rest before your next flight. It's a joy to hear that you found us an unexpected luxury during your stopover and look forward to welcoming you back should your travels bring you to Singapore again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Have stayed at the Crowne Plaza 3 x times now and have found it to be the perfect stopover Hotel. It is conveniently located right next door to the Changi Airport being only a 3 minute after passing through immigration. The rooms are spotless, large, extremely comfortable and the bathroom has a large shower and full size bath which is just pure heaven after a flight from Australia or Europe. I have found it far more self loving to have a night stop over when heading overseas to or from Australia and the Crowne Plaza provides all the comforts of home in which to do so. The staff are extremely helpful and attentive and the meals in either the restaurant or room service have been delicious. I shall continue to stay they when traveling OS.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Dear Kirsten6,

Thank you for your five-star review on Crowne Plaza Changi Airport. We appreciate the time you've taken to share about your experience on TripAdvisor.

It made our day to know that you consider us the perfect stopover hotel and that you managed to take advantage of our extremely convenient location and had some rest before your next flight.

Thank you for commending our staff for their good work. We work very hard to ensure that our guests are able to travel for success and great service is one aspect of that experience. We are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next stopover in Singapore!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed January 31, 2013

If it weren't for the pricey rates I'd give this 5 stars. From the time my plane touched down at 11:00pm (I checked my large bag through to lax) I took a quick sky train trio over to terminal 3, breezed through customs and the hotel was only a minute walk from there. I was in my room by 11:30 pm. The rooms are beautiful and understated, immaculate, with beds and linens to die for. No dirty spread to have to take off the bed. Bathroom is huge with large soaking tub and a shower. After days of navigating Indonesia travel on my own, this hotel was flawless. Next day I walked out right onto T3, went quickly through customs, and was on my way. I should mention that I found this place because the ambassador transit hotel inside the airport was booked for x3 months solid. I reserved this room the morning prior to my stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ellencarroll27
SINCP, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Dear ellencarroll27,

Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Changi Airport and your kind compliments! We really appreciate the time you've taken to share your review on TripAdvisor.

It is such an honour to be considered a "wonderful oasis between flights" in your books! We are pleased to hear that your stay was an enjoyable one and that you were able to take advantage of our comfortable room.

We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next stopover in Singapore!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Chose this hotel as I was just stoping over for a night and catching an early morning flight out of the countryand if that is what you are also doing, Crown Plaza Changi is probably the best option as it has direct access to the aiport terminal 3 and you need not get into the hassle of travelling to town and back. The room was spacious, bed was comfortable, so no major complains, but I was expecting a little more in terms of maintenance as the rooms and amenities felt a little older than I would usually expect from such a classy, modern designed hotel.

Service was great especially at the reception where the service staff was friendly and cheery even in the wee hours of the morning. Also recommended is the chinese restaurant located in the hotel.

Definintely the hotel at Changi airport to stay for a layover

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
SINCP, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Dear Lim L,

Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Changi Airport and sharing your feedback here on TripAdvisor! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us.

We appreciate the time you've taken to give us your feedback on the maintenance of your room and will work harder to give our guests a better experience!

We hope to see you again and look forward to welcoming you back.

Cheers,