$173
  • Restaurant
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$186
$528
$312
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$212
$169
  • Restaurant
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
$290
$214
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$114
$92
Official Website
5,094 results
All reviewschangi airportrunway viewbetween flightslong flightan early morning flightconnecting flightan overnight staygreat stopoverstayed one nightglass wallupgraded to a suitejet lageasy accesssingapore airlinesfrom australiarooms are largechinese restaurant
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I got a chance to stay for a night there when my flight to middle east was delayed.
It was great, easy access from all the terminals in changi by skytrain. Perhaps the only delay you'll face is the queue at the customs during check-out from T3. And once you're out of T3, you can see directly the hotel area.
Room was fine, interior was good. my favorite was the leaves and flowers paintings on the white frosted glass divider of bedroom and bathroom, nice touch. Sleep quality was good, even though its airport hotel, you won't hear the noise of airplane, quite and simple.
Tried the breakfast in the morning before check-out and it was good and fast. the only thing needs to be improved -for me- is the attentiveness of staff, they're good but when the restaurant wasn't busy, it should easy to clear the table when the guest's dishes was finished.
MRT station is very close, if you want to enjoy the downtown, don't take taxi, take MRT instead.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
SINCP, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

Dear adicae,

Thank you for your feedback! We greatly appreciate the time you've taken to write us a review on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased that our conveniently location within Terminal 3 and well-designed sound-proofed rooms helped you achieve a fuss-free and restful stay with us while waiting out your flight delay.

We have already spoken to our restaurant service team. We really value your honest and constructive feedback and welcome any additional suggestions to sincp@ihg.com. Do feel free to send us an email anytime.

We hope to see you again.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

Stayed one night here. Was not enough! Singapore city a short train trip away. Very clean rooms. Nice bath tub for relaxing bath! Good restaurant on site. Friendly staff. Only criticism is early check ins are difficult to get - so ask in advance to avoid disappointment.

• Stayed: September 2012

Dear mkchak,

Thank you for choosing us as your choice of stay during your stopover in Singapore! We appreciate your positive review on Crowne Plaza Changi Airport and we are glad that your experience with us was so enjoyable.

Due to our unique and highly convenient location within Changi Airport, we definitely recommend confirming your reservation via email or phone over walk-in check-in to ensure that you secure yourself a room upon landing in Singapore.

Your feedback is valuable to us and if you have any further suggestions or feedback, do feel free to email sincp@ihg.com.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next trip or stopover in Singapore.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I have stayed here multiple times, and always thought it was a fine hotel, but this last stay made me think I will stay elsewhere going forward.

We had a misunderstanding whether the rate included 1 or 2 breakfasts when the rate was advertised with 2 free breakfast, but mistakenly (due to the travel agent's system interface) booked with 1 occupant. I can see their point but they should see mine as well that I had no intention of deceiving. All that I wanted was an apology for treating me like a liar, but I simply got two breakfasts after I said it was not about the money... Is an apology too much to ask?

Two more things: the rate advertised a late checkout at 4. We called to say we would check out at 1:30, and was told it was okay as long as we checked out before 2 (because I am a gold member). Do they know what offers they are making?

Finally, I an entiled to 10% off of laundry as a gold member. I said at the time of check out that I was not given the discount. The first thing out of the front desk clerk's month was "it is already taken off". Good thing I retained the detail charge to prove my statement.

Over all, I felt that their first response was always to doubt the customer. That is not the kind of hotel I prefer to stay at.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear SNL_in_Tokyo,

First of all, thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Changi Airport as your choice of stay on multiple stays. We also appreciate your feedback on your experience with us greatly.

I am sorry you experienced such service shortfalls during your stay with us. This is not our usual level of service and I can understand how disappointing and misunderstood you must have felt during your clarification with our front desk staff. We have already spoken to our staff on duty regarding your feedback and conducted a refresher training.

We understand where you are coming from with your feedback and are doing what we can to prevent future misunderstandings regarding our rates and extended benefits.

We truly value your feedback and the time taken to write this review and would like to invite you to share more details of your stay via email to carrie.sim@ihg.com.

Thank you once again and I hope that you'll be able to give Crowne Plaza Changi Airport another chance on your next trip to Singapore.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed September 18, 2012

good hotel if staying over night on the airport its self, bit exspencive good availiable transport to city, good club lounge i think 40 singapore dollars but excellent, bar late opening small and exspencive some shops and eating places around concourse, not very noisy rooms ok medium size but clean and comfy, if your a plane spotter great back rooms look over runway and pak down below you, changi village and beech not far small taxi ride, what you see of the staff quite pleasant.

Room Tip: squar hotel so where ever you look its the airport hardly any noise in bedrooms, come out of your room and your on a verander in the open . quite cool under canopy of roof.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
SINCP, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Dear mossycheshire,

We're delighted that you chose Crowne Plaza Changi Airport as your choice of stay. Thank you for taking the time to write us such a balanced review of your experience with us.

It's good for us to hear that you enjoyed a convenient and restful stay with us and that our staff were pleasant.

We do offer discounted rates for our rooms on our website for advanced purchases. May I suggest this as a great way for your to get the best value for your room rate on future stays. You may also contact our reservations team and they are best able to advise you of the promotions and stay packages to suit your needs on your next stay.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

This is such a convenient place to stay in Singapore. Depending on the terminal, you walk to it directly from the airport or connect via the air-train. Service is professional, and it is totally 5 star for quality of amenities, bed and linen and security. Hotel is totally sound-proof so there is no problem from noisy planes. The MRT takes you to the CBD or to just about anywhere in Singapore, and there is an excellent food court in the same terminal. Only downside might be that the room could be a fair way from the lift.

Room Tip: There is only one bank of lifts, so if you prefer, ask for room closer to lifts or it could be quite a long walk.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
SINCP, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Dear Jennie K,

Thank you for the incredible rating! We appreciate the time taken to share about your stay with others on TripAdvisor.

It always puts a smile on our face when we hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay with us. We're glad that you found the amenities and facilities top-notch and had no problems having a good night's rest while staying with us.

Thank you once again and we hope to welcome you back to Crowne Plaza Changi Airport on your next trip to Singapore.