“Famous fast food”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Reviewed November 3, 2013

One of the famous fast food.. Have a lot of tasty menu with reasonable price.. Ordered some burgers, fries and coffee for breakfast. Me and my dad spend some minutes here to enjoy the meal and have a small nice chat.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

It's very reasonable for students to buy hamburgers here. In addition, location is nice (near my language school) so I can get them easily in a short time then they are tasty. Whenever I go to other hamburger shops, it's noisy,crowded but this shop is not the same. I was impressed with services !! Thus Burger King is added to my favourite fast food shop :) Next time I would like to try to have breakfast menu.

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

What do you expect from a fast food chain? It's noisy, fast food!

But the $4.95 value meal is truly great value. Even comes with a mini sundae.... What more can you ask for?

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

My family went here for breakfast last month and very impressed with service and food and reasonably priced.i thought it actually better than any fast food...

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Burger king is my favorite ever! Wherever I go I will eat on Burger King not only in Jakarta, Singapore but everywhere I will search for Burger King.. I really like it.