Ascott Raffles Place Singapore
$314
$203
Panpacific.com
  • Pool
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$186
$163
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$195
$170
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$140
$98
$334
$176
$236
$181
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$159
$409
$243
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsserviced apartmentwashing machinelau pa satbose sound systemmarina baythe financial districtapartment hotelliving roomsmall kitchencbd areahawker marketrain showerheritage buildinghawker foodwet roomrooms are hugeroom service
Reviewed December 18, 2012

It is a nice service apartment. Everything you expect. The drawback is that there is a huge construction site at the back of the property. I did not stay. But visited a friend in the evening and noted the noise. I then walked over to the construction site and saw that there is an office project there, going to rise up to 200+m. They are doing piling work now. Work appears to go on for 24 hours. Light sleeper may have a problem.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room, but I am not sure whether you will find one.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Traveller T
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I and my colleague stayed 6 nights in Studio (room type). Large room with separated pantry. Cooking facilities, washing machine, coffee maker provided.
Good location near Raffles MRT and business area where we could walk to work.

We arrived at 1:30PM but room was not ready until 5PM. I reserved Twin Bed room but they gave Double Bed room instead. need to wait 30 mins more for changing.

But I was not impressed in provided services with this hotel at all. Drinking water, coffee and bath set have not been refilled everyday. Light bumps in bath room went off since we arrived, no one came to change until I asked at reception on 4th night. Housekeeping wake me up (to ask for laundry) in every early morning by knocking (banging) door.

It costs me almost 2,000 USD (for 6 nights) but got return with below standard hotel services.
Should I recommend this hotel to others? my answer is "No"

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank KanPat
Reviewed December 14, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed at Ascott Raffles for a week. We had a massive room and it was always kept clean and tidy. The room has everything you need, fully kitchen equipment like oven, microwave, dishwasher, dryer and washer and surrounding sound system by Bose. Excellent location which is 5 mins away MRT. It was rather quiet on weekend as it is surrounded by office building, great for people who just love quiet.. Just fit us very well. They have a nice pool but not really a good spot for tanning. Other places you can explore at night, 7 mins walk will bring you to fullerton one which has the most amazing view of Marina Bay Sand.Their service was excellent, everything just feel so good.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
ASRP, Residence Manager at Ascott Raffles Place Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is great to have you stay with us. We appreciate your review and the compliments about our service and facilities.

During your next stay, we’d like to recommend tanning at our rooftop garden. It is a very peaceful area with a great view of the city.

We hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

A spacious room, a comfortable bed, a fabulous bathroom plus peace and quiet is pretty much what you're looking for in a hotel. Add in a fully equipped kitchen and laundry and you have a great medium stay apart'hotel.

The whole hotel is really well maintained, clean and stylish and is in a great location.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
ASRP, Residence Manager at Ascott Raffles Place Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Our aim in all of our properties is to make our residents feel like they are in their home away from home. I am very pleased to hear that Ascott Raffles Place Singapore became your home away from home during your last stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Whenever I'm traveling and stays in a hotel, I'm always opt to those with home away from home as in full service amenities, comfort and convenience as it was my own home. But Ascott Raffles Place is literally better than my home and it is my dream home.

Located in the busy CBD area, which means most of the buildings are offices surrounding the hotel but 5 minutes walking I'm already in Lau Pa Sat (big food halls), one mrt away and I'm in City halls with huge malls around and many many other things in the neighborhood. In Singapore transportation is never an issue and especially where staying in the middle of it.

The entrance is located near Exit I from the Raffles Place MRT Station. From the exit go left and the hotel is on the right with the entrance right at the hook. Stairways at the entrance but you may use the lift for the disabled and come your way up. The check-in process was a breeze, like a mere 2 minutes and everything has been taken care. A very fragrant hotel, from the lobby alone we are greeted with a refreshing floral citrus scent. We= me, hubby and a kid.

Going up in the elevator needs the card to be tap for security reason. On the top level there are 2 jacuzzi, unfortunately both of them under maintenance during our stay. The 19th floor have that famous infinity swimming pool made with glass all around and we were like swimming in an aquarium, kids loves this. Me too, I can swim while looking at the building surrounding the area from the water, unique and wonderful. But the water is too cold for us, I wish it could come in a more warmer temperature.

Now the room, oh where should I start?! Spacious, very spacious indeed. We stayed in a Studio room which already gives us so much. Two twin beds, a sofa, working area, huge bathroom separated from the loo. All glass and if you happen to be in the loo and your hubby opens all the shades, including the one at the bathroom, the neighbor from the opposite building might even see you -__-.

I love the all in one (incl drier) washing machine, dishwasher, all the pantries, pots, toaster, microwave oven, coffee machines, iron, toiletries (L'Occitane), walls in the loo decorated with roses, and it was really wonderful. None of us wants to go back home.

The beds are quite tough thou', but the pillows have two option, one is soft and the other is bouncy. The blankets are fluffy but we wish for a better option of the tv channel, none of them are for kids. Disney Junior, Nickelodeon or perhaps just Disney channel in general haha! Still, we love our 3 days 2 nights there. The room is always spotless, the free wifi is fast and furious, the wooden floor is perfect for less allergy than carpets.

Hmm, I'm trying to scrape the negatives from our stay and all I could think of is the sink in the bathroom is a bit clogged, it doesn't goes as fast as the one at the kitchen but still okay. I can't complain about anything. I love the fact that I can still do my laundry without any fuss (I can go home without piles of dirty laundry) and helps me carries less baggage and more shopping (hooray), I can cook, reheat food and really like home. Perfect for family and maybe just about anyone.

Checking out also so fast and nearby there's a taxi stand, to the airport for less than 20$ (+/- 15 minutes) is a great way to end our short visit.

If this is your first time visiting Singapore I think Orchard area would be better, but if you've been here a few times or for business, or with kids. This place is perfect for being an apartment itself.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank carnellin

Thank you very much for your feedback. The team and I are very happy to know that you felt at home staying with us.

I apologise that the jacuzzis were out of order during your visit. I am pleased to say advise though that both have been rectified since. I hope you can enjoy them next time.

We do provide mattress toppers for guests who prefer a softer mattress. Please remember to request for this when you next stay and I hope it will be even more pleasant than your last experience.