“GREAT Surprise By my Hubby !!”

Soup Restaurant Raffles Hotel Arcade
Ranked #1,992 of 11,761 Restaurants in Singapore
Neighborhood: Downtown Core
Neighborhood: Downtown Core
Reviewed March 28, 2012

my hubby brought me there as a surprise....

he has eaten there afew times as company meeting and that was the 1st time that he had brought me... and it was sooo nice...

i went to the Soup restaurant at Vivocity and we asked for window seat that was facing the sentosa theme park... and it was awesome !!!

we had great views and great food....

they have special dishes that are signature dishes for that restaurant.....

such as garlic chicken that we roll onto cabbage and eat !!! wow... My hubby hates chicken but then he just loves their chicken sooo much !!!

sweet potato leaves were also damn nice... that was the 1st time i ever tried that dish...("<)

we ordered some other dishes tooo...
and for the 2 of us, the bill came up to $65 only... and we ate soo much !!!

Try iT !!!

1  Thank miniroseratha

Reviewed March 26, 2012

The chicken with ginger sauce is the best around; there are other notable dishes to try too, including fried potato leaves (with or without chill known respectively as grandpa's and grandma's). Service is always good and reservations are recommended, especially if you are around the popular branches like Scotts Road and the airport.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

I love this place it really hit the spot. First time to try with friends and wife!

Reviewed November 13, 2011

Gleich neben dem Hotel wirbt ein Suppen-Restaurant mit günstigen Suppen.
Es gab leider keine vegetarischen Suppen, Das Erfrischungstuch was neben jeden Gedeck lag musste extra bezahlt werden, sowie die vor dem Essen gereichten gekochten Erdnüsse. Dann kam zum Endpreis noch über 4 % und 6 % Service und Tax-Gebühr drauf. Dazu waren sie nicht gerade freundlich.
Das Essen war allerdings ok.

Reviewed November 4, 2011

Soup restaurant is a chain of Chinese restaurants that specialize in herbal remedy soups (unusual...and I didn't taste this, because I don't like bitter stuff...and my colleague told me that they are) and tasty dishes. I visited the Harbour front walk restaurant tht is located in Vivocity. My colleague who is born and lives in Singpore ordered a selection of dishes for us, some of which were really good. I especially liked the claypot tofu, fried San Yu with ginger and sweet sour pork with tomato. Price was very reasonable.