Sorriest hotel ever! Extremely budget service, the buffet waitresses spoke cantonese loudly while munching on buffet's cereals! And rude too! Chased us, screaming away, for my little daughter for taking out a small pack of cereal, as she was munching on it. Heck, even the lady employee herself was munching on cereals, why can't we, paid patrons, take out a tiny box while munching on it??!!? Hotel policy, her reply. Was throughly embarassed by the shout (cantonese speaking lady on the buffet restaurant)
What's worst of the worst, this very old hotel is HAUNTED!!! Got touched and presence swirling the entire night and keep hearing voices while I close my eyes, I cannot sleep!
And very fussy/arrogant patrons, hotel guard knocked on our door because our tiny laptop speakers were too 'loud'. No pool towels, no gym towels, all facilities, sauna etc powered off!! Super duper budget. Don't believe CHECK IN!!! And AGODA cheated us of providing with 30sq room, but when arrived it was 16. Had to topup more $. Room consisted 2 rooms joined.
Next morning, asked for an extension on checkout, was rudely replied that it was 'full'. Heck there was only 3 tables eating at the buffet! And 1 person at the pool. Full? That's the sorriest excuse!
Asked the front counter to book us a cab. He told us cabs are for hotel patrons... as we had checked out! what audacity!
Very bad experience. Believe me my room was really haunted!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Orchard Grand Court is located 8 minutes walk from the Orchard Road Shopping Malls & Somerset MRT Station. It is only 25 km or a 30 minutes drive from Changi International Airport and 0.5km from Orchard Road It has easy accessibility to the Suntec City, Marina Bay Sands, Clark Quay, Boat Quay and other major tourist attractions. The 203 guestrooms are spacious, brightly lit and air-conditioned with private bathrooms. All rooms has amenities, bedroom slippers, iron & ironing board, safe, hair dryer, coffee tea making facilities, flat-screen television with cable channels. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all rooms. Other facilities include a café, an outdoor swimming pool, gymnasium, sauna and a 24 hours supermarket within the same premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Orchard Grand Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orchard Grand Court Hotel Singapore
- Orchard Grand Court Singapore