We stayed in 2008 and it was an OK hotel. For an orchard hotel, OGC has (sometimes) better rate thatn the others around. However, on our Dec 2011 trip, the hotel looks really old.
Our room was nothing like a SGD260 room at all.
1. The lighting was very limited. All the furnitures are really outdated.
2. What made it terrible was the non-smoking room was full of smoke during 10pm-3am. A complaint through the front desk didnt result anything.
3. I requested a power adaptor 3pcs (one for laptop, the other one for boiling water and another to charge my camera). The front desk just declined the request and said that they only limit one per each room. They also ask you to sign a form when receiving the power adaptor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Orchard Grand Court is located 8 minutes walk from the Orchard Road Shopping Malls & Somerset MRT Station. It is only 25 km or a 30 minutes drive from Changi International Airport and 0.5km from Orchard Road It has easy accessibility to the Suntec City, Marina Bay Sands, Clark Quay, Boat Quay and other major tourist attractions. The 203 guestrooms are spacious, brightly lit and air-conditioned with private bathrooms. All rooms has amenities, bedroom slippers, iron & ironing board, safe, hair dryer, coffee tea making facilities, flat-screen television with cable channels. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all rooms. Other facilities include a café, an outdoor swimming pool, gymnasium, sauna and a 24 hours supermarket within the same premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Orchard Grand Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orchard Grand Court Hotel Singapore
- Orchard Grand Court Singapore